Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-16-2017, 09:05 PM   #91
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
^^Thats customer loyalty. ARH doesn't deserve you as a customer, your too good to them lol.
That is some truth right there!
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:21 PM   #92
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
It's mainly a handful of people posting the same negative comments on every thread that makes it look like all ARH does is wrong. It is what it is.
likewise...it's the same dude posting good comments on every thread that makes it look like all ARH does is good. It is what it is.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:58 PM   #93
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
It's because only a small minority of people have issues with them. For the most part, if you order the statue and pay your money you have no problems. It's when you get mad, start demanding your money back and stuff like that is where you encounter problems.

They need to improve in a few areas, but most of their customers are happy. It's mainly a handful of people posting the same negative comments on every thread that makes it look like all ARH does is wrong. It is what it is.
So do you consider yourself one of those handful of people with issues?
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:14 PM   #94
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlikealight View Post
You do understand that nothing you just said is "normal" right. I can't speak for anyone else but nothing in the post above inspires any type of confidence or assurance. It truly is laughable.

It's like Patty Hearst trying to convince the jury that her captors were good people.
Yeah, it's not normal... but neither is their product. If you want high end statues with sone nudity you deal with ARH or... no one. Though that's not 100% true as individuals like Jonathan Dewar make some awesome stuff but not on the same scale as ARH.

I'm not 100% happy with them either. I haven't purchased anything from them since Arkhalla came back half repaired. But I still have 3 statues I'm waiting on and I'm not kicking for my money back. And once I get them I'll probable buy Arkhalla 4 and Eve. Maybe even the Succubus but that one is a stretch.

Anyway... if you want the product you deal with the company. If you don't want the product that much you don't put up with the problems and issues. If you had a crappy experience, then you don't order again. A lot of people got mad at Pheidias for his thread, but it was firva purpose... a lot of people scream about how crappy ARH is from the foam to the rants, then call them right up and order more statues...
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:20 PM   #95
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
likewise...it's the same dude posting good comments on every thread that makes it look like all ARH does is good. It is what it is.
That's hot, I like that. And so true!!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:29 PM   #96
Vader
Ghost

I've been waiting a year. Who do I call?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:46 PM   #97
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Ghostbusters!
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:49 PM   #98
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Jesus Christ. you will need some serious resurrection powers to have ARH dig up your order from the bowels of purgatory.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:59 PM   #99
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Thats actually worse for customers because paypal offers an extended protection for buyers. Now you can only use your CC straight and that only gives you 45 days to open a dispute. With paypal it is 180 days. With this hack of a company called ARH you need all the financial protection you can get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
My CC gives 60 days which is still not very long compared to PayPal. I can see how dropping PayPal would work in ARH's favor when it comes to disputes.
sly devils.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:17 PM   #100
Rooper
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Unfortunately I have my first problem with them......I've paid off my Leonidas and never received it. I mentioned this to Spencer here through PM,,,,he just said the he knew I paid it off and nothing else.....that was a over a month ago.
Actually have a similar issue myself. Pre-ordered two statues quite a while ago (in 2015). Made the mistake of simply paying off in full in advance. Including shipping. Didn't hear anything for a long time until a week ago I got an e-mail stating both mine were ready to ship....if I paid the shipping. But I paid $70 shipping on each statue already ($140 total). And I live in the continental US. So I wrote back explaining that and haven't hear since...

I guess I'll just break down and call. But its pretty frustrating to have to resort to that to simply get a statue I already paid for.
Rooper is offline   Reply With Quote