Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 05-24-2014, 02:01 PM   #5211
FROBAY
Phoenix

MEMORIAL DAY SALE May 23rd - May 26th | Use promo code MEM2014 for 25% off (animation cels & drawings excluded)

Acme archives

Last edited by FROBAY; 05-25-2014 at 02:01 PM.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:46 PM   #5212
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
MEMORIAL DAY SALE May 23rd - May 26th | Use promo code MEM2014 for 25% off (animation cels & drawings excluded)
Where does this code work?

Anyone else getting one of Mark Englert's timed Star Wars release tomorrow? The EB forums seem to be on fire about it. Plus the larger than noted ES of the normal release. He did say that they would look into variants of these after the original sale. The Endor one looks a lot better in color and not just with glow in the dark ink.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:17 PM   #5213
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post

Anyone else getting one of Mark Englert's timed Star Wars release tomorrow? The EB forums seem to be on fire about it. Plus the larger than noted ES of the normal release. He did say that they would look into variants of these after the original sale. The Endor one looks a lot better in color and not just with glow in the dark ink.
Not sure, I haven't bought anything, maybe on the paypal page?
Old 05-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #5214
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

What site?
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:34 AM   #5215
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:

Man. I'm so tired of all the haters over there. What a bunch of dicks. The whole ES issue is ridiculous. Some of those guys just won't give it up.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #5216
Sithlord32
New Republic

I received the SWW copy of Im here to rescue you so what if its xxx/125 vs xxx/250 yeah the es is higher because of that but the print is identical. I only bought one in hopes of trading it for the Raid71 Happy fathers day that i missed out on @ Bottleneck.
The re-release of this image in separate format hurts the value of the GID slighlty but its not something I think needs to be long and drawn out. It is what it is get what you like for whatever the reasons and be happy. Screw all the pessimistic haters.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 10:31 AM   #5217
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
I received the SWW copy of Im here to rescue you so what if its xxx/125 vs xxx/250 yeah the es is higher because of that but the print is identical. I only bought one in hopes of trading it for the Raid71 Happy fathers day that i missed out on @ Bottleneck.
The re-release of this image in separate format hurts the value of the GID slighlty but its not something I think needs to be long and drawn out. It is what it is get what you like for whatever the reasons and be happy. Screw all the pessimistic haters.
He did the same thing with his walking dead. They sell for a pretty penny. I think this would increase the value of the GID. Collectors will want the complete set of all 3.
Old 05-25-2014, 11:51 AM   #5218
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
He did the same thing with his walking dead. They sell for a pretty penny. I think this would increase the value of the GID. Collectors will want the complete set of all 3.
Well im not a completest so one or the other will due for me with pretty much any property. I get where your coming from. Just dont see the point in having all the images when they are really pretty much the same minus the color in the Endor scene. Probably not the best deal for me to trade for the Raid71 as this will probably increase in value but its not about the money its just a like property for another. I hope someone is interested in the trade.

Saw all the Terminator hooplah over T. P. Judgement day that was either you or HB had gotten. Looks like copywright infringement all over the board they are pulling it all down. Count yourselves lucky to have that!
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #5219
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
Well im not a completest so one or the other will due for me with pretty much any property. I get where your coming from. Just dont see the point in having all the images when they are really pretty much the same minus the color in the Endor scene. Probably not the best deal for me to trade for the Raid71 as this will probably increase in value but its not about the money its just a like property for another. I hope someone is interested in the trade.

Saw all the Terminator hooplah over T. P. Judgement day that was either you or HB had gotten. Looks like copywright infringement all over the board they are pulling it all down. Count yourselves lucky to have that!
Thanks, a few of us here scored one. My fav T2 print so far. Lots of bashers of the piece over at EB.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:08 PM   #5220
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Quote:
What site?

the one with the things.
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote