Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 08-01-2005, 11:49 PM   #71
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am going to pass on these. It seems to me like they are cashing in on items that had only a few seconds of screen time. I would like to see them do a classic helmet or Boba Fett's. These new helmets I think are a rip because they only showed up in ONE movie for only a few minutes (if that long). So to me it looks like Master Replicas and Lucas trying to screw us out of more money for a "limited" release on a very small character change. My opinon is RIP-OFF. If they wanted to make something special go back and make some classic items.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 12:40 AM   #72
Jedi Master Dave
Fantastic Four

I like the helmets prestine although for some i would like a weathered version i think in time they might after all after a while they did make a weathered lightsaber. never know i think it would be awsome if they make the visor to attach to the helmet like the commanders do
Jedi Master Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:21 AM   #73
Weasel
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

The Star Corps helmet is back at SWS.com for Hyperspace members if anyone missed out the first time around:

MR Star Corps Helmet
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote