Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #1881
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

"Next up after Shao Kahn will be a new piece in our long standing line of Street Fighter Statues - but we can't say what it is just yet ! Stay tuned to the next edition of the newsletter for that revealing information"

Are you talking bout the diorama or is this the next pf? when will the next newsletter go out?
Old 01-17-2013, 01:19 PM   #1882
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
"Next up after Shao Kahn will be a new piece in our long standing line of Street Fighter Statues - but we can't say what it is just yet ! Stay tuned to the next edition of the newsletter for that revealing information"

Are you talking bout the diorama or is this the next pf? when will the next newsletter go out?
I want a Female character new warrior!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #1883
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Last question and Im done for long while. Will/can you update and post new pictures of one of your other releases coming soon before the 28th, to throw off people that arent really passionate about the Shao Kahn character and give them another option to save their money on something else that theyd rather spend their money on?
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #1884
JRodri2540
The Avengers

Quote:

Or it could be the RYU Bust
JRodri2540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #1885
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Jerry how about any chance to add a hammer to the ex too? I like the hammer much better. The spear is a good extra. I wished i didnt need to buy both to get both weapons. But overall Jerry you did great with the ES. It's fair enough without killing the line. Thanks again for everything. But I do have one question on order day my newsletter says when ordering on the subject line you need the full name and email. You means for example ........john doe Shoa Kahn reg preorder xxxxxx@yahoo.com? Do we need anything more other then just the info on the subject line? Then leave the rest of the below email section blank? Sorry for all the questions but I'm a newbie here and never ordered a direct pcs statue before.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #1886
Deadking92
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Jerry,
Was just wondering even though you have been asked previously about making DC statues, would you consider about the obtaining the license to make statues on the upcoming dc fighting game , Injustice:Gods Among Us. As this would probably allow the ability to be different from the current dc statues which are produces, which happen to be more focused on the comic book representations?
Deadking92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #1887
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadking92 View Post
Hi Jerry,
Was just wondering even though you have been asked previously about making DC statues, would you consider about the obtaining the license to make statues on the upcoming dc fighting game , Injustice:Gods Among Us. As this would probably allow the ability to be different from the current dc statues which are produces, which happen to be more focused on the comic book representations?
I would love to play in the DC Universe but first comes Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Jerry how about any chance to add a hammer to the ex too? I like the hammer much better. The spear is a good extra. I wished i didnt need to buy both to get both weapons. But overall Jerry you did great with the ES. It's fair enough without killing the line. Thanks again for everything. But I do have one question on order day my newsletter says when ordering on the subject line you need the full name and email. You means for example ........john doe Shoa Kahn reg preorder xxxxxx@yahoo.com? Do we need anything more other then just the info on the subject line? Then leave the rest of the below email section blank? Sorry for all the questions but I'm a newbie here and never ordered a direct pcs statue before.
Cant add the hammer to the Konqueror Edition...too difficult.

Dont need your email in the subject line. Just full name and which piece you are ordering.

Body of email can be blank

Im not looking for ways to disqualify people or make them jump through hoops, Im only trying to make it simple for us to scan the emails quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Last question and Im done for long while. Will/can you update and post new pictures of one of your other releases coming soon before the 28th, to throw off people that arent really passionate about the Shao Kahn character and give them another option to save their money on something else that theyd rather spend their money on?
Waiting on approvals.

Quote:

Depends on what gets final approval first

Newsletter will go out when we have something new to announce, and/or to remind collectors about the pre-orders a day or so in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Jerry, are there any pictures or information you're willing to share regarding Sagat's eye patch revision?
I should have but I didnt take pics. Its a thinner fabric and the elastic was changed to round from flat. We also decided not to glue it on as the glue was seeping through the fabric. This means collectors can take it off if they want or adjust the position to how they like it
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:26 PM   #1888
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Thanks Jerry for the fast responses, so does that mean you will be making marvel PF soon? I want some better sculpts than SS!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #1889
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I would love to play in the DC Universe but first comes Marvel
If you get the marvel license that would be insane.

Of all the licenses you have, which character are you most looking forward to doing (either, bust, PF dio etc)
madmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #1890
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
If you get the marvel license that would be insane.

Of all the licenses you have, which character are you most looking forward to doing (either, bust, PF dio etc)
Hard to choose just one...

Battlecat
Kintaro
Blanka
Skeletor

Too many to list
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote