Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-06-2014, 02:09 PM   #501
floreairfoot
Sinister Six

Hi Alex!

Will the LSF Catwoman be going up for pre-order in 2014?
floreairfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:59 PM   #502
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post

Sideshow doesn't hold the license for Dredd or Serenity/Firefly to make/produce collectibles from those franchises at this time.
SSAlex, I know youre not in charge of this but please drop a hint to the powers that be... a DREDD license would pretty much be guaranteed money in the bank
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:13 AM   #503
Atheris
The Maxx

Alex,

Is the LSF Batman still in the works? Will we see it this year or during SDCC?

I love collecting large scale states, but at this rate I'll be dead before I get to order whatever is next in line.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #504
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Alex,

If this question has been asked before, I apologize. When a product is put up for order, what stage is the sculpt at? Has it been started or do you wait to see what the initial orders numbers look like to start the production process?

Thanks, looking forward to the Wonder Woman PF, will be my first buy since the Evil Queen and Maleficent PFs.
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:20 PM   #505
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxon View Post
Hello,
Any news on the Terminator front?
There was a Endoskeleton pic floating about. Can you share any news, scale?
Thank you.
I haven't any Termniator news to share right now. I would bet more will be coming in the future but what and when I just do not know...right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Hello SSAlex, I was wondering two things.

When would we see the doom pf teased at sdcc?

Also any info or teases soon on a flash pf?

Thanks
Doom Premium Format Figure is coming! When will something be teased? Hopefully in the next few months.

As for a Flash PF....no news, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Hey Alex, I appreciate your answers and the crap you take.

Without pigeon holing you into an answer, would it be safe to assume that we will get some some sneak or even just an official announcement that the mythos line is at least definitely continuing at SDCC or before? If you can't answer, I get that too! Thanks, I'd just like reassurance that my "MYTHOS FIVE" will be getting company, even if it's a year or two away!
I don't know when future Mythos items will coming, so not sure when any more news will be coming out in forms of teases, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterBalls View Post
Can we preorder and pay the NRD with credit card and when it arrives in the warehouse pay the remaining balance with paypal?
No, you cannot switch a Credit Card as payment to PayPal on already existing orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Question to SSAlex:

Do you have any non-Sideshow statues displayed on your work desk?
Statues...no. I do have some more toy items scattered around (army of mousers from TMNT, 1966 Batmobile Hot Wheels, a couple of LOTR Play Along figures. I actually don't even have many Sideshow items around my work area (save for a PF and a couple of Statues that's it) since I have minimal room to have things on display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floreairfoot View Post
Hi Alex!

Will the LSF Catwoman be going up for pre-order in 2014?
That's the hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
SSAlex, I know youre not in charge of this but please drop a hint to the powers that be... a DREDD license would pretty much be guaranteed money in the bank
But of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Alex,

Is the LSF Batman still in the works? Will we see it this year or during SDCC?

I love collecting large scale states, but at this rate I'll be dead before I get to order whatever is next in line.

Chris
I believe that it still is. Whether it will be at SDCC or not...it's too early to say. The final product line up for SDCC is still very much in the works and will be for many months to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf6171 View Post
Alex,

If this question has been asked before, I apologize. When a product is put up for order, what stage is the sculpt at? Has it been started or do you wait to see what the initial orders numbers look like to start the production process?

Thanks, looking forward to the Wonder Woman PF, will be my first buy since the Evil Queen and Maleficent PFs.
I'm not privy to where every single new item is in production when it goes up for order but of the ones I have known about every single one was already in production (some very far along and some in more infancy stages).
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:33 PM   #506
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
I haven't any Termniator news to share right now. I would bet more will be coming in the future but what and when I just do not know...right now.
Ha... I see what you did there.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #507
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
The symbol will not be the raised looking one but the more flush looking one and it will be raised higher on the chest.
SSAlex,
why wasn't the chest symbol raised/placed higher up on Batman's chest as you stated a while back?

as you can see its still in the same position as it was from the get go. do you know why it wasn't placed higher on his chest?

or is this just how the first batch will be and that this will be corrected for the rest of the statues? or for the Reg versions. any insight would be greatly appreciated.

DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #508
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
SSAlex,
why wasn't the chest symbol raised/placed higher up on Batman's chest as you stated a while back?

as you can see its still in the same position as it was from the get go. do you know why it wasn't placed higher on his chest?

or is this just how the first batch will be and that this will be corrected for the rest of the statues? or for the Reg versions. any insight would be greatly appreciated.

The symbol was raised on the piece. What is occurring with these new final pieces is a shift in the costume material during shipping. People can raise the symbol up higher (where there is little to no gap between the top left hand wing of the bat ). With some gentle pull/push up on the costume (before the cape and head choice are place on the piece) one can raise the material up and viola...little to no gap. I futzed with a production piece in the office less than 30 minutes ago and achieved a no gap between bottom of the cape (were it flows onto his chest) and the top of the left bat wing. Once can try futzing to pull/push the costume up once the cape is on the piece as well but I found futzing before the cape was on easier.

Hope that helps!
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:43 PM   #509
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

absolutely it does SSAlex. thank you so much. figure as much but wanted to hear it from you
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:45 AM   #510
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Will the new Doom PF be classic or a more modern or detailed version like the LSF? Or is it maybe the white one?
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote