Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-03-2021, 04:35 AM   #31
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I dunno...Castlevania's my favorite series, but what's the point? There aren't that many characters worth doing, and F4F are covering it pretty well. Certainly have SotN covered. Doubt PCS are going to go B and C tier, so won't it just end up like myriad other licenses that are being used by multiple companies, and we'll just end up with the same few characters?
F4F has made what, 3 characters? Sure they have more coming, but that has been for years now.

The series has tons of great charcters and designs to choose from. Trevor, Sypha and Grant, Soma, Hector, Leon, John and Eric, Maria, Shanoa plus all the dozens of bosses and iconic enemies.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 06:54 AM   #32
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Shanoa definitely deserves something. I've always been a big fan of Julius but he never got his own game even though us longtime fans really wanted it. His design would look really nice if done justice. F4F is supposed to be doing Death and Richter eventually, but yeah they release these really slow. I feel like I've owned their Simon for ten years or something.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 03:45 PM   #33
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDD View Post
F4F has made what, 3 characters? Sure they have more coming, but that has been for years now.

The series has tons of great charcters and designs to choose from. Trevor, Sypha and Grant, Soma, Hector, Leon, John and Eric, Maria, Shanoa plus all the dozens of bosses and iconic enemies.
Four, and the other two we know are coming have no doubt been affected by the last two years of sh!t. Doubt PCS would have done that much better with releases.

Yeah, there are great designs. But I don't think most you listed would sell. It doesn't matter who does them. Castlevania has passionate fans, but there aren't enough of them.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 06:45 PM   #34
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Let‘s be honest, the main character of castlevania is a whip. There is absolutely no point of making a Castlevania statue aside from Dracula and Alucard
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 06:57 PM   #35
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Let‘s be honest, the main character of castlevania is a whip. There is absolutely no point of making a Castlevania statue aside from Dracula and Alucard
This thread is a Silent Hill thread.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:02 PM   #36
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Unfortunately, I have to say the same about Silent Hill. Love the series but Silent Hill doesnt have those popular characters such as Chris Redfield, Leon or Jill Valentine.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 09:30 PM   #37
kansas
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

xx
kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 10:05 PM   #38
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

That's likely all I would expect to see as well honestly. Some nurses and Pyramid Thing. Maybe Heather.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 11:28 PM   #39
kansas
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

xx
kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:31 AM   #40
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
I disagree, that's like saying that the main character of the Final Fantasy series is a sword. Just because CV and SH aren't as mainstream as RE doesn't mean that there isn't a big fanbase.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote