Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-12-2023, 06:22 PM   #11
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveStar View Post
It is my first year collecting statues which has been a blast so far! Favorite Award goes to He-Man on Battle Cat by Tweeterhead. I have been a little too gung ho on the Iron Studios pieces and regret starting the X-Men Age of Apocalypse line. I'm already ALL IN on their MOTU line. Also afraid to sell for fear of breakages.
My good friend collects these as well and I did see a few in person. VERY cool pieces. He also collects Thundercats as well.

Very cool and very nostalgic from back in my junior high days.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 07:33 PM   #12
Mercy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The only statue I have some regrets of buying and that I might sell is my Infinity Irelia statue. All other statues that I currently posses, I have no regrets.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 07:42 PM   #13
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I seriously regret buying the 1/3 scale PCS Jade statue.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 08:15 PM   #14
DevGuy
The Spirit

I kinda regret Tweeterhead's He-Man on BattleCat. It's a great statue, but I'm just not sure it fits in with everything else I have (DC 1/3, Marvel/X-Men 1/4, LOTR 1/6, IS He-Man 1/10, + some random stuff that I like quite a bit from Prime 1 etc.).
DevGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 09:48 PM   #15
Aussiebot
The Spirit

I regret buying SSC's Darth Vader Mythos statue. It looked so good in pics and I was so excited for it to arrive but now that I've had it for some time it just doesn't do anything for me any more. I want to sell it but my wife won't let me.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:00 PM   #16
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
I want to sell it but my wife won't let me.
At least she likes it
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:18 PM   #17
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
The only statue I have some regrets of buying and that I might sell is my Infinity Irelia statue. All other statues that I currently posses, I have no regrets.
Will you be selling it or trading it? I think for me, I will be looking for a better replacement and will probably put the one I regret getting back in her box.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:19 PM   #18
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I seriously regret buying the 1/3 scale PCS Jade statue.
Surprising to hear that. PCS usually makes such sweet pieces. And Jade. Wow. Curious why?
Old 12-12-2023, 10:22 PM   #19
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGuy View Post
I kinda regret Tweeterhead's He-Man on BattleCat. It's a great statue, but I'm just not sure it fits in with everything else I have (DC 1/3, Marvel/X-Men 1/4, LOTR 1/6, IS He-Man 1/10, + some random stuff that I like quite a bit from Prime 1 etc.).
I don?t know much about Tweeterhead?s pieces but in pictures they look pretty sweet. I?m taking. Chance on them as I pre ordered my very first piece from them. 1/4 scale Two Face. Well, through SS but the 1/4 scale as opposed to the 1/6th. Crossing my fingers.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:26 PM   #20
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
I regret buying SSC's Darth Vader Mythos statue. It looked so good in pics and I was so excited for it to arrive but now that I've had it for some time it just doesn't do anything for me any more. I want to sell it but my wife won't let me.
Is this the one that?s on fire and his suit is burned as he stands on top of the X-Wing intake engine? I have seen that piece in life and I do like it. I just feel that SS is so inconsistent when it comes to when and who they wanna give a light up light saber to. It drives me crazy. lol!!! At least your lady wants to keep it. Mine would be ecstatic if I let many pieces go. She hates the way my Sideshow Avengers Assemble Hulk. lol.