Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-24-2024, 12:17 PM   #1
SparkyMW
Doh!

Prime 1 Godzilla X Kong?

Does anyone know if there are plans for Prime 1 to produce collectibles based on this new movie? I am assuming they will based on supporting the previous film, but am curious if anyone has any inside info.

I have always been more of a Kong fan, and it seems Godzilla gets wayyyyyyyyyyyy more love from the collectible community. I am hoping they can really wow with something Kong wise.
SparkyMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 04:03 PM   #2
Asuka
Frackin!

I haven't heard any news but I'd say probably. We will see in their next showcase.
Asuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 04:49 PM   #3
SparkyMW
Doh!

Thanks for the response. Any idea when this next showcase would be? I'm kind of new to this as well...........when would you typically expect to see things officially announced in relation to movie release? This one isn't out until next week, so I may be really early on expecting to see anything. I'm hoping that some of these companies with licenses have been working on items already and that we may see pre orders opening shortly after the movie. Maybe wishful thinking.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:44 PM   #4
Asuka
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyMW View Post
Thanks for the response. Any idea when this next showcase would be? I'm kind of new to this as well...........when would you typically expect to see things officially announced in relation to movie release? This one isn't out until next week, so I may be really early on expecting to see anything.
Beats me. It seems like they are random with releases. I'm hoping we will see one soon.

Quote:
I'm hoping that some of these companies with licenses have been working on items already and that we may see pre orders opening shortly after the movie. Maybe wishful thinking
That is very wishful thinking lol. I'm still waiting for their Minus One piece!
Asuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 05:52 PM   #5
PivotRyder
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

New diorama coming. Kong has an Infinity Gauntlet and this new Godzilla iss like a cartoon character should be epic.
PivotRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 06:00 PM   #6
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyMW View Post
Does anyone know if there are plans for Prime 1 to produce collectibles based on this new movie? I am assuming they will based on supporting the previous film, but am curious if anyone has any inside info.

I have always been more of a Kong fan, and it seems Godzilla gets wayyyyyyyyyyyy more love from the collectible community. I am hoping they can really wow with something Kong wise.
Welcome to the forum!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:43 PM   #7
SparkyMW
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PivotRyder View Post
New diorama coming. Kong has an Infinity Gauntlet and this new Godzilla iss like a cartoon character should be epic.
I hope you are right, It could be epic if it includes all of the Titans in this film. Could easily put the last one to shame.

I'd love to see them do some individual Kong pieces like they did with Godzilla last time. Unless I am mistaken we only got the Kong bust and diorama piece, while they also produced the gigantic series Godzilla and the large scale vinyl statue.