Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-06-2019, 09:04 AM   #81
built2shred
Phoenix

This just went up for pre-order at Spec Fiction... $449 shipped.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:02 AM   #82
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Lol. You said in 2 words what took me 21.
Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
A total snooze is Tweeterhead's version of Superman... They couldn't of created a more boring base..

SS Superman with a tan and fabric cape pretty much ruined that one for me

True, XM could of came up with something a bit more exciting then floating in front of his ice fortress but I still kind of like it....
EVERY company has this same, boring as hell, cliché floating above the FoS crystals. I at least enjoy SS' latest version where he is floating over a brainiac inspired base than crystals. But it's all the same.

This is mother F'in Superman, can we get a little more creative? We have plenty of him looking majestic. I want to see his strength. Something along the lines of Captain Marvel's pose with Superman could look nice. So some motion and power. Hell, the iconic holding a car above his head would be a welcome change!
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:14 AM   #83
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

Quote:
"XM OFFICIAL PO DAY!
Superman Rebirth 1:6 Scale Statue
Opens: 6 Feb 2019
Ends: 6 Apr 2019
----------------------------------------------
Pre-Order link: XM Superman - Rebirth 1/6 Scale Statue

Retail Price: SGD $599
Full Payment (Additional 10% off): SGD $$539.10
Prestige Price: SGD $539.10
Prestige Full Payment (Additional 5% off): SGD $509.15
----------------------------------------------

Features:
Crafted from cold-cast porcelain, Details and Textures in stunning details even at 1:6 scale, Switch out Portrait, calm vs enraged (heat vision), atop a Fortress of Solitude inspired base.

ES: MTO but capped to maximum of 1,200 worldwide.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:14 AM   #84
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Old 02-06-2019, 02:12 PM   #85
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
EVERY company has this same, boring as hell, cliché floating above the FoS crystals. I at least enjoy SS' latest version where he is floating over a brainiac inspired base than crystals. But it's all the same.

This is mother F'in Superman, can we get a little more creative? We have plenty of him looking majestic. I want to see his strength. Something along the lines of Captain Marvel's pose with Superman could look nice. So some motion and power. Hell, the iconic holding a car above his head would be a welcome change!
A 1/6 scale car above his head would be pretty big but I would buy it but then we would have to listen to all those people who complain a big base takes away from the character....

Having Superman stand there tearing Brainiac into two pieces would of been pretty cool also..

A cool 1:6 Superman that would go with Tweeterhead's collection is Iron Studios Superman vs Doomsday, that would be a perfect match for that collection since the style of superman is comic inspired like TH's
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 03:01 PM   #86
Mister H
Green Goblin

Not a huge Supes fan, but I like this statue.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:23 AM   #87
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Superman! The Man of Steel is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!

Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive… The Man of Steel fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way. From his blue uniform to his flowing red cape to the "S" shield on his chest, Superman is one of the most immediately recognizable and beloved DC Super Heroes of all time. The Man of Steel is the ultimate symbol of truth, justice, and hope. He is the world's first Super Hero and a guiding light to all."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 02-12-2019, 07:02 AM   #88
iceprince_x
Deadman

Excited for this for all the right reasons
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:13 AM   #89
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"We have for you an update on the XM Superman - Rebirth 1/6 statue. We worked on the portrait paint production pieces, hope you like it."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 10-18-2019, 08:53 PM   #90
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Nice improvement! Happy I have this on order. Thanks for the pic.
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote