Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

View Poll Results: Do believe POP Culture Shock's Delayed Statue NRD policy is just?
I believe the NRD policy to be justified. 12 21.82%
I believe the NRD policy is unjust. 43 78.18%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #21
Redsaleen
Justice League

How is it a contract, nothing is signed and the arrival is estimated. There do not promise an exact date.
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:51 PM   #22
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsaleen View Post
How is it a contract, nothing is signed and the arrival is estimated. There do not promise an exact date.
Read the law of this country.
https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...elephone-order
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #23
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Due to the length of time you're really at the discretion of your card company. They may say sorry we can't issue a refund on a transaction this old. Sometimes people use funds in a paypal balance, or their bank account to pay. In those cases they are entirely at the mercy of PCS
I HIGHLY recommend not using Paypal balance or your direct bank funds to pay for things with any reasonable level of uncertainty. I went through an issue recently where an online store I pre-ordered stuff from went out of business; I luckily was able to work with my credit card company to get my funds back, but people who paid with Paypal credit were unfortunately out of luck.

I'm not saying PCS will just go out of business, but it's generally a good idea to minimize risk when it makes sense to.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:43 PM   #24
Redsaleen
Justice League

Again I say this implys a exact ship date, PCS does not give exact dates.
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:10 PM   #25
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
I definitely agree with this point. This is a problem with PCS because they get behind on a bunch of merchandise, try to bundle like 3-5 statues coming from China on a boat, then we get smoked all at once for stuff that was slated to ship either earlier or months apart.

This kind of stuff has to be taken into consideration because it can absolutely decimate a customers funds.

ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:27 PM   #26
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
I definitely agree with this point. This is a problem with PCS because they get behind on a bunch of merchandise, try to bundle like 3-5 statues coming from China on a boat, then we get smoked all at once for stuff that was slated to ship either earlier or months apart.

This kind of stuff has to be taken into consideration because it can absolutely decimate a customers funds.
This is exactly what we are starting to experience both from Customer perspective and from a distributor perspective. We successfully negotiated with factories to prioritize our projects so we can get caught up, but it looks like we did too good. As we are starting to catch up too quick which is fair to people that want their statues asap, but not fair to people/distributors that budget out (I like to budget myself). We are working on the best way to handle this issue as we need to balance catching up on all the old projects without putting continuing to put a strain on everyone's pockets. More to come.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:44 PM   #27
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsaleen View Post
Again I say this implys a exact ship date, PCS does not give exact dates.
Don't be a brick. They give the estimated quarter, that quarter comes and goes with no statue, it's late
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote