Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-24-2023, 08:02 PM   #101
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
The more I think about it, the more I want people who were super stoked about this line to get the design they want. Which means I think DM is winning.
That's a nice comment, I'm one of those people obviously, on this forum I think more voted for Dawn's, on Facebook I counted and seems Campbell was ahead by a couple votes, with 1/3 of the people saying either, or use half of each design into one statue.
If there's ever a vote for a Storm statue, I'll vote for the one you like!!!
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 09:52 AM   #102
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Not sure why no one has posted the images Divine is using on FB, so here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
I prefer Dawn's version...beautiful portrait, the intense, sultry look, and I like the laced-up hot pants

Yes! ...the one with the laced up hot shorts! Exactly like that!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 09:53 AM   #103
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Thanks Atlantis! I hope Dawn comes out because I never expected it to be close and I like an underdog win.
I want to let people know, I follow Dawn's social media and keep pondering looking into a commission. I just haven't pulled the trigger. I wish she did more Marvel stuff because I'd look into some OA.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 10:25 AM   #104
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Thanks Atlantis! I hope Dawn comes out because I never expected it to be close and I like an underdog win.
I want to let people know, I follow Dawn's social media and keep pondering looking into a commission. I just haven't pulled the trigger. I wish she did more Marvel stuff because I'd look into some OA.
Your welcome, and that's cool, I need to follow her stuff, I look on her website and I love a lot of her stuff, and yes her art is my favorite of the 2 thats true, but I also like something new and different, this vote seems extremely close, so I think it will simply come down to whatever they wanna do, but I hope it's Dawn's
Old 04-27-2023, 08:10 PM   #105
Atlantisatdawn

Well Divine hasn't said anything yet, more people on Facebook said Campbell, however if you combine the either or "combine the 2" with Dawn's, hers is also a popular choice, and Facebook isn't necessarily the best Judge of actual buyers of expensive statues, I feel this forum is a more honest vote of that, I'm not a big fan of Campbell really, it's just too much disney type stuff to me and if they choose his it will be basically a continuation of sideshows Campbell stuff, when they could choose Dawn's and do something unique that stands out, I hope they choose Dawn, I already budgeted out for Robyn hood & Red Riding Hood, with Van Helsing a maybe, however if it's Campbell for Red Riding Hood, I'm out on the whole line, as I would consider Dawn's Red Riding Hood the centerpiece of that display
if any of you guys & girls who previously liked Dawn's art see this thread please leave a new comment before they decide, thanks
Old 04-27-2023, 11:35 PM   #106
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I'm not a big fan of Campbell really, it's just too much disney type stuff to me and if they choose his it will be basically a continuation of sideshows Campbell stuff, when they could choose Dawn's and do something unique that stands out
Exactly, we just got Campbell's version of Red...I left a comment on that thread saying as much
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 11:57 PM   #107
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

This is still the best one.

NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 12:02 AM   #108
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

^ That one actually combines the thigh-highs of Campbell and the laces of Dawn...and the white panties of neither
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 12:06 AM   #109
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Exactly, we just got Campbell's version of Red...I left a comment on that thread saying as much
Thanks, I'm not saying Campbell doesn't have fans, he certainly does, but I just believe Divine can distinguish itself with a Dawn version, and it will sell if it looks like the art
Old 04-28-2023, 12:09 AM   #110
Atlantisatdawn

NorthernLadMSP, I'm not gonna lie, that's also a great one