Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

» Spotlight
DGK Albatross Japan Shin Godzilla DGK Megahouse Kamen Rider DGK Damtoys Carnotarus Bust Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2019, 05:28 PM   #2991
MrYac
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post

Also, all 5 are prequels(distant past), so don't expect any returning characters.
the only 2 I had actually heard of were the children of the forest and the Valeria ones, no clue what the other 3 are going to be.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:51 PM   #2992
nearmint
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
nearmint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Secret Sanctuary
Posts: 5,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
the only 2 I had actually heard of were the children of the forest and the Valeria ones, no clue what the other 3 are going to be.
I don't think the others have been discussed publicly.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:17 PM   #2993
MrYac
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,852
Only one I’d actually like to see is Robert’s Rebellion.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:05 PM   #2994
Augen
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Only one Iíd actually like to see is Robertís Rebellion.
I wonder how that might work if they confirm to show or book canon.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:28 PM   #2995
MrYac
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I wonder how that might work if they confirm to show or book canon.
the show didn't really get into too much, aside from the tower of joy reveal was there anything in the show that wasn't in the books?
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:26 PM   #2996
markuz30
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: pearl of the orient sea
Posts: 1,233
I'd like to see the rise of Valyria.. on how it all started before conquering westeros.. on how House Targaryen play a role are way back then.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:27 PM   #2997
MrYac
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
I'd like to see the rise of Valyria.. on how it all started before conquering westeros..
well you're in luck as that is one of the series we have been told about.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:59 PM   #2998
Augen
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
the show didn't really get into too much, aside from the tower of joy reveal was there anything in the show that wasn't in the books?
Jon's parentage is a major point of debate.

Might we see Ashara?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:08 PM   #2999
MrYac
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Jon's parentage is a major point of debate.

Might we see Ashara?
considering George himself said the only reason he let D&D make the show was because they correctly guessed who Jon's mother is I don't really see how it could be any different in the show than what the books will eventually tell us. and I would hope we would, would be interesting to see if they would play with Jon's actual mother like that even if we "know" the truth.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 10:25 AM   #3000
Augen
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
considering George himself said the only reason he let D&D make the show was because they correctly guessed who Jon's mother is I don't really see how it could be any different in the show than what the books will eventually tell us. and I would hope we would, would be interesting to see if they would play with Jon's actual mother like that even if we "know" the truth.
Frankly, I don't trust D&D about anything until I see it in the books. Hodor is only piece that feels right to me.

That cut Aegon and his supporting cast completely from the show. I think they merged him with Jon on the show.

Aegon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's child and Ned promised to protect him and sent Ashara to help raise the boy. Ned took his own son Jon (who he had with Ashara Dayne) and raised him at Winterfell.

I find it interesting that Tyrion describes Septa Lemore and her beauty but never mentions her eye color. Saying she has purple iris would make her Ashara at 99%.

We shall see, hopefully by end of 2020.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com