Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-23-2019, 11:37 AM   #161
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I got mine, and it's quite a story.

Firstly, I was promised to get the artist proof one as my wedding gift, because I personally know HMO guys. (I still pay for the statue)

And after waiting, they send me a regular one (not artist proof) from my local distributor.
The Siren herself was nice but the water elements got defects on it. It's like they have a rub marks on the surface.

So I placed a ticket on the cust. service of HMO production team. And waited for quite a while only to get a reply that their customer service email address moved to bla2 so I need to resend my complaints in a new ticket.

While waiting for all that hassle, my friends in HMO creative team tried to solve the problem as well and finally, me and the creative team decided to ask to the local supplier if he still got any stock for replacement.

So the replacement came, this time all is well, although it's very dusty (I assume it's the displayed piece), and I returned the defected one.

Mind you, I am friends with the creative team. Yes I am very disappointed that they broke their promise to send me the artist proof one as my wedding gift, but they are still my friends.

And in the end I am pretty happy with Siren.
Here's few pics of her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4288.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	362.1 KB
ID:	123560   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4291.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	354.2 KB
ID:	123561   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4293.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	339.7 KB
ID:	123562   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4294.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	408.2 KB
ID:	123563  
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:36 PM   #162
Divinesorrow
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
I got mine, and it's quite a story.

Firstly, I was promised to get the artist proof one as my wedding gift, because I personally know HMO guys. (I still pay for the statue)

And after waiting, they send me a regular one (not artist proof) from my local distributor.
The Siren herself was nice but the water elements got defects on it. It's like they have a rub marks on the surface.

So I placed a ticket on the cust. service of HMO production team. And waited for quite a while only to get a reply that their customer service email address moved to bla2 so I need to resend my complaints in a new ticket.

While waiting for all that hassle, my friends in HMO creative team tried to solve the problem as well and finally, me and the creative team decided to ask to the local supplier if he still got any stock for replacement.

So the replacement came, this time all is well, although it's very dusty (I assume it's the displayed piece), and I returned the defected one.

Mind you, I am friends with the creative team. Yes I am very disappointed that they broke their promise to send me the artist proof one as my wedding gift, but they are still my friends.

And in the end I am pretty happy with Siren.
Here's few pics of her.
Glad you got it sorted out and are happy with the statue!

The water effect isn’t as blue as I imagined it. Looks very green to me.

I’ve had Medusa on preorder from bigbadtoystore for what seems like a lifetime. I honestly don’t think it’ll ever come at this point.
Divinesorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:40 PM   #163
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinesorrow View Post
I’ve had Medusa on preorder from bigbadtoystore for what seems like a lifetime. I honestly don’t think it’ll ever come at this point.
Sounds about right.

I've had something on order with them that was supposed to be shipped over a month ago and it's still not here. I'm done with BBTS.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote