Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive DGK Gentle Giant SW Clone Trooper Upcoming Interview:

Old 06-29-2019, 12:20 AM   #761
nbr3bagshotrow
Mod of the Rings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Yes, without the defects
So looking at the Batman pieces can you tell if there are any defects ?
Old 06-29-2019, 04:52 PM   #762
AlexT
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
My own thought is that when you have a statue as bad as the first Superman, you would have a lot of new samples and production pictures of the new statue.
What leads you to believe he doesn't? Furthermore will you ask the same question in every unrelated to superman thread?
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:45 PM   #763
Gothamite
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
What leads you to believe he doesn't? Furthermore will you ask the same question in every unrelated to superman thread?
He's also going to update us on the live location of his statue as it makes its way from California to his home.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 12:41 AM   #764
built2shred
Spawn
Adamantium Plus Member

Sometimes I do think Chad is biting off more then he can chew... I never did hear back from him regarding the gap in regards to my Martian Manhunter portrait, as much as I appreciate grphyx1 offering to be a go between to give Chad my information, the fact is Chad should be able to have some sort of reliable customer service in place to handle issues like this... Otherwise it feels more like your dealing with a guy working out of his garage then an actual company.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:30 AM   #765
Philintheblank
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Sometimes I do think Chad is biting off more then he can chew... I never did hear back from him regarding the gap in regards to my Martian Manhunter portrait, as much as I appreciate grphyx1 offering to be a go between to give Chad my information, the fact is Chad should be able to have some sort of reliable customer service in place to handle issues like this... Otherwise it feels more like your dealing with a guy working out of his garage then an actual company.
He's going to have to hire some folks, that's for sure. Especially now that Debbie's gone.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:05 AM   #766
BurningRage
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I’m still waiting for the hyena replacement for Bud and Lou since October. Wish they would’ve just offered a full replacement instead of months of waiting.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:59 AM   #767
grphyx1
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
As he has said in his video, he will be looking to get someone after SDCC. He said he may even be interviewing at SDCC. Any kind of replacement will take time. He doesn't have massive amount of replacement parts. Keep in mind that it was just him on the west coast and Debbie on the east coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
He's going to have to hire some folks, that's for sure. Especially now that Debbie's gone.
Imagine if you will, getting barraged every day with mean emails from customers demanding things that you have no control over? Once the request go to the factories, they have no control over the turnaround time. We all want our items but I can only repeat patience goes a long way. This was one of the big issues that caused Debbie to consider even leaving as much as she loved most of the interaction, the negativity waaay overshadowed that. Trust me when I say anybody would be affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Iím still waiting for the hyena replacement for Bud and Lou since October. Wish they wouldíve just offered a full replacement instead of months of waiting.
Believe me he wants to get you your replacement. When he gets it, you'll will get it. He's not holding out on you.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:58 AM   #768
built2shred
Spawn
Adamantium Plus Member

I know Chad lets Sideshow sell the regular versions of his statues but he would probably be better off if he let them also sell the exclusives.. That way he wouldn't have to worry about customer service or getting his website right...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:59 AM   #769
AlexT
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
He's also going to update us on the live location of his statue as it makes its way from California to his home.
Now thatís what Iím talking about.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 12:14 PM   #770
destrox76
Frackin!

Im always amazed when people who don't have a business tell people with a business how they should run it.
destrox76 is offline   Reply With Quote