Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-09-2018, 01:10 AM   #21
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hello, I sent e-mails to all customers who pre-ordered Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight, confirming about payments and shipping information. In this e-mail, I also informed that the production in China is expected to end in June 2018. As soon the production ends, I will contact everyone again. These statues will be shipped to United States and then we will ship for every customer, possibly in July 2018. Delay on this schedule is possible / probable. If you pre-ordered Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight, and didn't receive my e-mail, please, contact me through arhstudios@hotmail.com
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:14 AM   #22
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
Hello, I sent e-mails to all customers who pre-ordered Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight, confirming about payments and shipping information. In this e-mail, I also informed that the production in China is expected to end in June 2018. As soon the production ends, I will contact everyone again. These statues will be shipped to United States and then we will ship for every customer, possibly in July 2018. Delay on this schedule is possible / probable. If you pre-ordered Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight, and didn't receive my e-mail, please, contact me through arhstudios@hotmail.com
Thanks for the update Louis!
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 02:10 AM   #23
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
They’ll be an update soon .... letting us know a video will be made explaining things later.

Spoiler: the video will never appear.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:34 PM   #24
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
They’ll be an update soon .... letting us know a video will be made explaining things later.

Spoiler: the video will never appear.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 08:41 AM   #25
arh_louis

Production Update:

We have just received a confirmed shipping update from our factory in China for our statues being produced right now.

Arhian Forever, Arkhalla Fight and Cleopatra will be ready by end of July 2018. Arhian Pirate and Arkhalla Hell's Fire are not confirmed yet and will take a little longer with an estimated date for the end of August.

Unfortunately, we have to wait for all statues to be ready at the same time, so we can ship them altogether from China.

Shipping products in different containers at different dates have a substantial increase in shipping costs that we cannot afford right now, so we will probably have to wait until the end of August to have all statues ready, so they can ship at the same time from China.

It means that we will start delivering international orders by end of August and USA orders by early September after cargo arrives and clear US Customs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	312.1 KB
ID:	114849   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	421.9 KB
ID:	114850   Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	379.4 KB
ID:	114851   Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	114852   Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	114853  

Click image for larger version

Name:	06.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	114854   Click image for larger version

Name:	07.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	114855   Click image for larger version

Name:	08.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	114856   Click image for larger version

Name:	09.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	368.3 KB
ID:	114857  
Old 06-30-2018, 11:33 AM   #26
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

thx for pictures and update!
keep going this way and keep us informed.

punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:25 PM   #27
stone eagle
Justice League

I don't know about anyone else that is a back-ordered customer but these delays are getting a little ridiculous.
I have been waiting about two years for statues and now my statue is delayed pending sales and manufacturing of new statues?
How about using the money taken in from the new sales to pay for finishing and shipping everyone's old statues! If the new customers have to wait two years well then it's the usual production time for ARH I guess?
I just hope these new statues added to the production don't add another two years to my wait.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:07 PM   #28
arh_louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
I don't know about anyone else that is a back-ordered customer but these delays are getting a little ridiculous (...)
I fully understand about your frustration. I really do.

Many customers left behind with pending orders.

The path for recovery is difficult and it will take some time to solve all problems.

Louis
Old 06-30-2018, 05:45 PM   #29
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Ok that is for the China Factory orders ,what about the in house production delays?(Leonidas Bust for me).
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 08:00 PM   #30
arh_louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Ok that is for the China Factory orders ,what about the in house production delays?(Leonidas Bust for me).
Arahom alone is not being able to produce everything. We stopped to get new orders for APs for that reason. Far better quality, but quite a challenge for one person only.

Currently he is working on 2 leonidas busts, 2 Sha-Ryn busts, 2 Arhian busts, 6 Anck Su Namuns, 2 custom paintings, 5 Valkyries, 2 Eves and 1 Zeus. Some repairs are on hold.

When we talk about financial problems, you can think about all kind of issues, including shortage of materials.

Last week finally we were able to purchase the required styro foam slabs, for packaging. Without this, we were unable to pack and ship APs and busts in a safer way.

I will also start to use my own personal Paypal account, to be able to send invoices for shipping costs, and to purchase shipping labels.

We are expecting to restart to ship some packages on the next few weeks.

With the new production in China, and the new sales, we will be able to hire extra personal to help with the APs and busts.