Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-01-2015, 11:32 PM   #5131
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Hey Jerry, based on the sales rate of the sorceress would it be considered to do an extension of the exclusive adding another 50 or 100 units to the line, seeing she sold out way quicker then he-man the main character of the line.

Production hasnt started so could the exclusive either have an increase period or increase the sorceress ex whilst decreasing the reg version, but based on the ex version sales rate may be silly to reduce the reg numbers so therefore just increase the ex numbers. Please, its quite depressing when you have the other ex statues and miss out on another, i know from this forum there are several members that missed out like myself, just my disappointing thoughts coming from a fan of these beautiful statues.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:34 AM   #5132
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hi Jerry,

Any plans to start either: Motaro, Kintaro, Sheeva, or Klassic Shao Kahn in 2015?

Still considering a boss for 1:3? ?
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:48 PM   #5133
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium_substit View Post
Hi Jerry,

Any plans to start either: Motaro, Kintaro, Sheeva, or Klassic Shao Kahn in 2015?

Still considering a boss for 1:3? ?
At least one of those is pretty far along...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
Hey Jerry, based on the sales rate of the sorceress would it be considered to do an extension of the exclusive adding another 50 or 100 units to the line, seeing she sold out way quicker then he-man the main character of the line.

Production hasnt started so could the exclusive either have an increase period or increase the sorceress ex whilst decreasing the reg version, but based on the ex version sales rate may be silly to reduce the reg numbers so therefore just increase the ex numbers. Please, its quite depressing when you have the other ex statues and miss out on another, i know from this forum there are several members that missed out like myself, just my disappointing thoughts coming from a fan of these beautiful statues.
I feel your pain but I cant increase the ES. Email customer service and ask to be put on the wait list (we have started doing them now that we a re a bit more organized here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Hi Jerry. A few questions for you.

1. Is the Akuma bust expected to ship from China in July or is it expected at your warehouse in July? And is that the same for Balrog?

2. Have you started work on the 1/3 Ryu and will you show progress pics like you did with Akuma?

3. When can we expect to pre order Blanka and is he the next 1/4 pre order or is that Charlie?

4. Any idea when we can expect Sakura? Really want a Sakura 1/4!

Thanks, Jerry!
1-ship from China in July. Capcom is displaying it at E3 which is exciting.

2-I am starting 1:3 Ryu this weekend.

3-Blanka is next. Sculpture is done. Its being 3D printed. Probably early.mid July

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosh View Post
I want to know real sizes of Skeletor and heman busts not only the high thanks
They should be on the website.. If not email customer service and they can probably get them for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.I just wanted to ask, is there any chance we'll see a 1/4 statue of Karl Urban as Dredd from the movie Dredd this year, or next year?Cheers!
We havent started it as there seems to be a likeness issue. Im hoping they work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
jerry can u advise how far down the road is a MKX scorpion?
he will be premiered this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Hi Jerry,

Could you pelase arrange for the older items go up on the website?
I'm making a spreadsheet of my collection and it's pretty much impossible to find info on statues that we bought on the old website (Balrog, Dhalsim, etc...)

Thanks
Adding older items is on my list but we still havent worked out the bugs in the site so its not something we will have the time to do anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongshim View Post
I remember Jerry posting after the Ryu revisit preorder saying "Wait until you see the next revisit". I'm still waiting for him to elaborate more on that one.

Also why is there no love for the original new challengers of SF? We only got Cammy but what about DeeJay, T-Hawk and my man Fei Long!
The next SF revisit is coming end of the year. Im only doing one revisit per year.

I dont actually view the characters in terms of which games they were in. So I never really thought about it th way you are presenting it.

Having said that. There is a 'New Challenger' in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
Jerry

Is Ryu 1:3 going to be SFV style?

Have you started yet?

Cheers
Mark
Starting this weekend. Im not going to give anything else away yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongshim View Post
Now that Bison has been revealed for SFV, is he the next 1/4 mixed media revisit?
He has always been near the top of the list of statues i want to revisit. I actually really like our Bison but not a fan of the material used in the costume. We are SO MUCH better at costuming now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Jerry!

Can you please make sure you have enough replacement pieces for your 1/3 Aluma's? Or at least guarantee protective packaging, since a lot of us had to pay secondary prices for these flipped pieces.

Thanks!
How many is enough ? See..thats the conundrum.

We (and I think most collectibles companies) have a general policy to make 3% more for replacements and a couple dozen replacements for fragile pieces. For example, on Teela we had 20 extra swords and guns and shields.

This is why we urge collectors to pay shipping immediately so they get theirs first and can see if they need a replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
is there a 1/4 kano in the works?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Jerry

Would you ever consider creating a statue of a character when the overall line/franchise it belonged to would probably fail?

Thinking about Thundercats, you at least were able to create and sell Lion-O and Mumm-Ra before cancelling the line. So, I'm wondering if you would ever consider dabbling in other similar popular franchises like Silverhawks or Bravestarr, where fans could at least get one or two statues made before having the line cancelled (if they'd be cancelled at all) instead of having nothing.

Maybe you could even consider making a line of 1:4 statues based only on the main hero and villain of multiple 80's/90's franchises so we could get a wide variety of in scale stuff: M.A.S.K., Centurions, Tigersharks, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Voltron, TMNT, GOBOTS, etc...

Thanks!
The problem is companies dont want to do a deal for us to only make one statue. The legal fees for them to create the contracts and supervise approvals are too high to justify one statue, except in cases where the character is super popular and expected to sell a lot. For example, our Conan statue. We are only doing Conan but we expect to sell 750 or more so it makes it worthwhile.

Theres no way we are going to sell 750 Bravestarrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Hey Jerry,

Any further on a possible Transformers G1 line?

Thanks very much.
Another company offered more money than we could. So they are doing it....or just sitting on the license so we cant do it. not sure which.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMario616 View Post
Will we see 1/4 Kitana for PO this year?

Any production pics of Jade's new skin color?
Kitana is in the works but probably not for this year.

I dont ahve a sample of Jade in front of me. My art director in China approved the color there, Ive only seen pics and they arent good enough to post.

i should have one soon as she is far into production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ300 View Post
Will we at least get a 1/4 Klassic this year, break up all the MKX PO? Worked so hard to get the collectors know about the 1/4 Klassic line, afraid you will loose the market audience for it if leave it till next year?
At least 2 Klassics in the works. one close to done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Jerry, can you please confirm the scale of the new Street Fighter fully-sculpted action line(that you've been showing Vega from)? Is it 1:4? And can you confirm if this line has a final, official name? Ultra? Thanks!
The Ultra line is true 1:4 scale , so a little larger than the 'black base' line.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:58 PM   #5134
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Jerry,

Thank you so much for answering all the questions. Is there anyway you could tell us if there is a Dan Hibiki in the works or a Hugo??

After the success of Oro I hope we get to see Hugo sometime in the next few years.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:59 PM   #5135
lamecius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Jerry, for those who missed the statue of Orko ( Heman ex) , will there be a possibility in the future to have it ? ( others characters with him, bust or statue 1:1 )

Thanks !
lamecius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #5136
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
Jerry,

Thank you so much for answering all the questions. Is there anyway you could tell us if there is a Dan Hibiki in the works or a Hugo??

After the success of Oro I hope we get to see Hugo sometime in the next few years.
Neither Dan or Hugo currently in the works, but that could change

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamecius View Post
Jerry, for those who missed the statue of Orko ( Heman ex) , will there be a possibility in the future to have it ? ( others characters with him, bust or statue 1:1 )

Thanks !
Been thinking about it. But would have to be different enough that it doesnt hurt the value of the He-Man exclusive
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:11 PM   #5137
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Neither Dan or Hugo currently in the works, but that could change
Thanks for the quick response Jerry. Please consider Dan or Hugo. A 1/4 Dan Hibiki with switch out head and hand like Bison would be a grail statue and I know of many members on the message board that would love to see your take on Hugo as well.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:13 PM   #5138
addic
The X-Men

Jerry, the 1/4 Kano you just confirmed...will he be from the Klassic line?

Thx
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:19 PM   #5139
lamecius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Thanks you very much for response.

For he man mixed , can you confirm whether the Battlecat can be sold separately or together with him please ???
lamecius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #5140
addic
The X-Men

BC will be sold separately. It has been confirmed already.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote