Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 03-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #31
rychehitman
Galactus

Damn..I cannot believe I forgot Shane Douglass. Good Call! I've heard several interviews with him where he recalls having to sneak out of the hall because people were waiting to stab him, lol. He was hated! I wish he was still around today! I don't see why he doesnt go to TNA to talk smack to Flair face to face!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:38 AM   #32
fallon6190
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

From what I have heard he was a backstage agent with TNA. His behavior backstage was erratic at times. The last straw was when he was caught napping at Impact tapings in the back and he was let go.
fallon6190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #33
kirthew
Zot

1) Ric Flair - My personal all time Heel... I remember when I was a little kid watching NWA/WCW and he and the four horsemen f'ed with Sting and Lex Luger... I hated him so much... and that is what makes a great heel.

2) Andre The Giant - When he turned on Hulk Hogan after Wrestlemania III... I was destroyed... How could the great Andre turn on Hulk and the Hulkamaniacs...

3) Iron Sheik - What a great heel he made... I remember when Hulk Beat him in MSG on USA Saturday Morning like it was yesterday...

4) Bobby the Brain Heenan - I hated this man with a passion... I know he was not really a wrestler in the 80s... but man... whoever he was with or managing... I wanted them to loose... Classic Heel.

5) Arn Anderson - Along with Flair and Ole and whatever the other random 4th Horseman was... back in the 80s... I hate him... I might still punch him in the face if I saw him...

Now these are just my top 5... and as you can tell... it is mostly 80s... because that for me was the hay-day of Modern Wrestling... I would have thrown Randy Savage in here... but I don't really recall him being much of a heel... I mean there were moments before the Mega Powers Formation...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #34
jansen
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
I don't recall half of those guys ever even being heels.
I read the question wrong lol, those were just my favorite to watch
jansen is offline   Reply With Quote