Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-18-2014, 05:33 PM   #1901
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Alex

What's going on at the ports ? Why the Sups are stuck there ?
An unexpected delay at the port caused the shipments to be held much longer than anticipated and thus has domino effected the shipping of that piece on our end. A batch did finally arrive and started going out recently and another is estimated to arrive shortly as well.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:34 PM   #1902
DARKSIDER
Doh!

SS Alex will Lobo be going up for pre order before comic con?
DARKSIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #1903
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
SS Alex will Lobo be going up for pre order before comic con?
I do not know, sorry.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:44 PM   #1904
Johnny Utah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex - Snake is awesome. Why stop there? Hoping for more 80s classic awesomeness at SDCC.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:15 PM   #1905
floreairfoot
Sinister Six

Hi Alex

Can you say (or do you know) if the Catwoman LSF has had more changes since last year's SDCC? They made a couple of alterations last year.

For Obi-Wan and Catwoman.. is there a specific reason, that you know of, for why they haven't been put up for pre-order yet?
floreairfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:17 PM   #1906
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Alex, sorry to bother you with crappy paint edited screen caps but what's going on with the size comparison chart on the website?
I was trying to make my mind for the T-Rex size - he's 76cm long. So I took Apocalypse PF (76cm tall) and rotated it. Their length should match - but as you can see, Apocalypse is a good 7" longer.
So, either Apocalypse is greatly oversized in the chart, or the T-Rex is undersized, or one of the two is not 76cm (30") long/tall:

The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #1907
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Hi SSAlex,

I was just wondering if there is a more specific release date for the Ben Kenobi Mythos statue(presently listed as fourth quarter 2014). Also, will we be seeing an ES announcement for the Green Ivy variant PF soon?

Thank you.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #1908
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Holy! The new Dr. Doom PF is absolutely fantastic! Dear Alex, any hints what the Exclusive for Doom is?
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:27 PM   #1909
Asgardian
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
I do not know, sorry.
Hello SSAlex, could you confirm the rumor that the EX for Doctor Doom Premium Format is going to be change of mask? I saw forum members have been talking about that.
Asgardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:39 PM   #1910
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Alex - Snake is awesome. Why stop there? Hoping for more 80s classic awesomeness at SDCC.
I know I'd love to see more classic/cult stuff from the 80s. Hopefully there will be! *crosses fingers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by floreairfoot View Post
Hi Alex

Can you say (or do you know) if the Catwoman LSF has had more changes since last year's SDCC? They made a couple of alterations last year.

For Obi-Wan and Catwoman.. is there a specific reason, that you know of, for why they haven't been put up for pre-order yet?
I don't know all the reasons why Obi and Catwoman haven't released for Pre-Order yet. I know that Catwoman has gone through multiple revisions over the years and Obi has had to be revised as well. They will hopefully be available for order before the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Alex, sorry to bother you with crappy paint edited screen caps but what's going on with the size comparison chart on the website?
I was trying to make my mind for the T-Rex size - he's 76cm long. So I took Apocalypse PF (76cm tall) and rotated it. Their length should match - but as you can see, Apocalypse is a good 7" longer.
So, either Apocalypse is greatly oversized in the chart, or the T-Rex is undersized, or one of the two is not 76cm (30") long/tall:

The size chart is populated based on the size info that's populated for an item, so I really have no answer as to why turning another item sideways to try and compare is giving such results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Hi SSAlex,

I was just wondering if there is a more specific release date for the Ben Kenobi Mythos statue(presently listed as fourth quarter 2014). Also, will we be seeing an ES announcement for the Green Ivy variant PF soon?

Thank you.
Sorry, I do not know the exact estimated month that Ben Kenobi is set to be released.

I really do not know when the Edition Size for the new Poison Ivy PF will be set. Once it's passed along (which it still hasn't been) then the site will be updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Holy! The new Dr. Doom PF is absolutely fantastic! Dear Alex, any hints what the Exclusive for Doom is?
Sorry but my lips are sealed as to what the Exclusive will be. Y'all will find out next week. :-)

Last edited by SSAlex; 06-20-2014 at 01:30 AM.