Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #31
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
I have ordered all my pieces from P1 directly.
Two of my statues needed a replacement part, both times the whole process took about 2-3 weeks.
It's no wonder Sideshow wants to dump them. Why should they deal with the customer complaints due to Prime 1's lack of response? I actually had Sideshow try to resolve a Prime 1 problem on their own because they said Prime 1 wasn't responding.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:22 PM   #32
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Your too much. Got prime 1 venom and batman hush coming next month.

I'd buy a recast again too if it makes business sense. Making this hobby great doesn't mean making me a sucker.

Also, if I would have boughten from sideshow direct I would have said the same thing. Isn't my fault the statue had a weak magnet.

In terms of buying from eBay to get over on a fellow collector or do some kind of injustice that's not my business. If it was I would have been more cautious with my words.

I got to really stop underestimating everyones sensitivity. LOL
I'm not sensitive. I am a fan through and through. I would never buy a rip off, makes no business sense for anyone not even myself. I want these companies to succeed.

I sit and wait for new pieces to be announced all year but these companies sit on old stock b/c people are buying garbage on eBay. Meanwhile companies are killing off entire lines of statues that I'm waiting on.

You're not a sucker.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:45 PM   #33
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
A "bad faith buyer" !?! Huh?!? He bought a recast of a Prime 1 piece, he should labeled much worse. Enough people do that and Prime 1 goes away.

I also love hes always -----ing about these pieces but doesnt even support the companies that make this hobby great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
I'm not sensitive. I am a fan through and through. I would never buy a rip off, makes no business sense for anyone not even myself. I want these companies to succeed.

I sit and wait for new pieces to be announced all year but these companies sit on old stock b/c people are buying garbage on eBay. Meanwhile companies are killing off entire lines of statues that I'm waiting on.

You're not a sucker.
Congrats!
Makes no business sense unless your reselling. I'm not in that business.

Trust me. The companies are alright. You don't even want to see their gross sales.

Also, the companies aren't sitting on stock because eBay recasts. It's because the market is telling them to sit on it. Simple as that. If prices were what they should be wherehouses would be empty. Perfect equilibrium right?

Nevertheless, I appreciate your passion.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:49 PM   #34
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:18 PM   #35
Biggunz
Loki

sorry NUG
Old 04-16-2019, 05:22 PM   #36
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
It's no wonder Sideshow wants to dump them. Why should they deal with the customer complaints due to Prime 1's lack of response? I actually had Sideshow try to resolve a Prime 1 problem on their own because they said Prime 1 wasn't responding.
Cause it's good money. Most P1 pieces have retailed much higher than Sideshow's so even tough SS's profit percentage is smaller they get a good piece of pie without the extra work of designing and manufacturing.

It is in Sideshow's best interest to keep the P1 partnership and P1 knows it.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:02 PM   #37
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Exclamation

MOD NOTE

Biggunz, what you do with your money is your business but we DO NOT support recasts here and any/all discussion surrounding them is not allowed. This will be your only warning. Further discussion will warrant a permanent ban.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:48 PM   #38
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
MOD NOTE

Biggunz, what you do with your money is your business but we DO NOT support recasts here and any/all discussion surrounding them is not allowed. This will be your only warning. Further discussion will warrant a permanent ban.
I was waiting for this inevitable post from a Moderator.

When will people learn the basics and it’s not the first time a particular individual has mentioned we’re too sensitive, as they’ve been called out for previous posts as well.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:41 PM   #39
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
MOD NOTE

Ok
Old 04-16-2019, 08:42 PM   #40
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I was waiting for this inevitable post from a Moderator.

When will people learn the basics and it’s not the first time a particular individual has mentioned we’re too sensitive, as they’ve been called out for previous posts as well.
Thanks Phoenix