Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 07-19-2015, 08:52 PM   #41
iceprince_x
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
i was wondering if Moore was going to reoffer the las muertos lady death to diamond again. i remember reading on their site that they had problems from the factory on this one and will offer it again, but i was just on the site and it doesn't mention diamond anymore. If not will i be able to order it at all? It's one sweet looking statue.
You can buy at csmoore.com direct i got this one ordered through them via installment plan. I agree its a good piece of fine art on 3d and hopefully paint job will be good.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:54 PM   #42
Darkcross
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Tim Miller too
+1

I was able to get all the Tim Miller solo sculpts from Bowen, his female sculpts are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
You can buy at csmoore.com direct i got this one ordered through them via installment plan. I agree its a good piece of fine art on 3d and hopefully paint job will be good.
I received the first batch and returned the first one. The second was better but I sold on Ebay a couple months ago. I may reorder this once the new batch comes out hopefully the paint app will be better, it is an Amazing sculpt.
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote