Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
alpha
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

1:1 Bruce Lee bust by Bobby C final product pictures

Ok. A few questions. Any photos of the final product?
What's the release date of the bust? We need more photos. Bobby C if you read this, Please post a few more pictures of different kinds of views. I 'd like to see more pics, cause i think there's a possibility i may order this. So please, more pics so we can make up our minds.
alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
Ok. A few questions. Any photos of the final product?
What's the release date of the bust? We need more photos. Bobby C if you read this, Please post a few more pictures of different kinds of views. I 'd like to see more pics, cause i think there's a possibility i may order this. So please, more pics so we can make up our minds.
have you been to the HCG site?
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Maybe, you would be better off waiting til it's being shipped and someone posts pics of the final product. Otherwise all the photos are of prototypes.
Darth Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
alpha
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Pain View Post
Maybe, you would be better off waiting til it's being shipped and someone posts pics of the final product. Otherwise all the photos are of prototypes.
Does anybody knows exactly when this ships? I've seen the photos on the site, but they show a quite different likeness than the ones Bobby C. has posted on a thread. The prototypes look great, but the pics on the HCG site are a lil' bit lame (if we take into consideration the $$$ it costs). I wanna order but i'm afraid i may regret it because of the differnce between the prototype and the final product, likeness regarding.
If i order it till the end of this month, my lcs might give me a big discount, that's why i'm in a hurry. If Bobby C. or anyone can help with this, i would really appreciate it.
alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Honestly, man I think you're screwed if you're looking to see exactly what will come from the factory.
You'll just have to make a leap of faith and hope it turns out to look like the proto. HCG's pics are of the proto. They might look different but, that's probably because of the lighting.
I would check with your lcs on their returns policy. Then if you don't like it and there's a way to get your money back, you can just return it. If not, take the leap pf faith or just wait and pay more.
Darth Pain is offline   Reply With Quote