Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-31-2013, 12:10 AM   #521
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Nope I'm in California. So yea at this point Im just gonna cancel and move on. I'm over syco and their bs. I'm just gonna cease all contact. Thanks for the answers guys
yeah so see. they are selling to North America when they aren't suppose to. so answer me this. i take it you were buying directly from them out of china?
now if only more will follow your lead and do the same.
i commend you for doing what is right and and not letting the all mighty dollar rule your moral values.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:23 AM   #522
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Yea, I bought ermac 18" and scorpion 10" statues and they were shipped direct from china.

I'm sure most will follow suit eventually. It may just take people more time as some have a lot more invested in Syco than I.

Thanks. It's quite a shame as I thought syco had a lot of promise and many people were very interested in their products. Oh well.

Johnathan still sends me spec sheets for other products he is selling. Not just syco prods
Spec Fiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #523
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

well Spec, you are one of the good guys by canceling and moving on. The more sellers that do this the better. It sends a message to the folks that control the lisences of the characters.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #524
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Syco has announced yet another new statue (18" Sektor) while Noob, Liu Kang, 18" Scorpion, etc. still remain unshipped.

They should just announce the entire roster at this point, it would be just as ridiculous as what's actually happening now.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #525
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

So I got an e-mail from Syco collectibles about their new product: Ironman-SD polystone resin statue.

It's a pretty neat deformed Iron Man statue with led lights. My question is: Is it safe to send Syco any money at this point? I want to buy this statue, but I don't even know if I'll get it. It's just a picture with a price tag on it, with an expected delivery of June 2013.

I haven't been following all the weird stuff happening around Syco, but I know there have been issues so i'd like to get this clarified.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #526
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
So I got an e-mail from Syco collectibles about their new product: Ironman-SD polystone resin statue.

It's a pretty neat deformed Iron Man statue with led lights. My question is: Is it safe to send Syco any money at this point? I want to buy this statue, but I don't even know if I'll get it. It's just a picture with a price tag on it, with an expected delivery of June 2013.

I haven't been following all the weird stuff happening around Syco, but I know there have been issues so i'd like to get this clarified.
Good luck.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #527
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Guess I won't then thanks for the ambiguous answer.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #528
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:

What's that old saying, oh yeah - "A fool and their money are soon rewarded with a statue from a fraudulent company that has actively been trying to rip people off.".
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #529
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:

Got a pic of this?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #530
Gannon
Sailor Moon

This item is the one that One2One (Scamco's former alias) ripped off according to Peter Mook. He said it was by a french guy called Olivier Couton - you can see that all Scamco has done is just ripped his images off again here http://pussycat.cgsociety.org/gallery/871951/

Perhaps Peter Mook can share some light about this SD Ironman and what went down with this when it was still being done by One2One. I'm going to assume that Darren aka Jonathan Martin never paid Olivier for his work, yet he is still ripping him off under Scamco! Will it ever end?
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote