Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 08-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #181
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Yes I know. This pretty much was one of the last piece I wanted.
With 11 years of statue collecting I am getting out. Real shame this was an awesome piece.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:25 AM   #182
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Thanks for all the kind words and advice, everyone! It was really a hefty investment for us and we apologize for not being able to see this project to fruition. We also had a lot of hiccups along the way which caused delays and the nail in the coffin was the poor PO numbers. But we did learn a lot from this and we hope to do much better for you guys in the future in terms of pricing and size.

We do this because we love all these memorable characters and want to represent them the best way we can for you all. We will keep fighting and we do have a lot more coming.

-Adeeb

I truly hope you guys can reconsider. This piece was amazing and a must have. I think with your edition size, it will sell out. Specially when some have it in hand. Not as two separate statutes, but as this amazing work of art diorama you created. Alternately, I can see a smaller scale working because it lowers the price, but hopefully not too much smaller (1/6 maybe). I hope you guys can apply what you learned from this piece in order to release it. I'm truly bummed I won't be able to own this. I've seen other ThunderCats statues that are great, but this is the one to own, this is the one that would make my collection. Please contemplate it and see what you need to do to make it and release it. It will sell out, it's too awesome not too...
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:59 AM   #183
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

So... Can we try to revive this?? I was hoping the SS line could fill the void, but that doesn't look like it will. Maybe now this might have a better chance. I was very interested then and now. What are the plans for this going forward, permanently scrapped, or chance to be revived?
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:34 PM   #184
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

This diorama was crazy and that is a real pity they could not make it
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 04:33 PM   #185
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Any chance they could revive this? Thundercats isn't my top nostalgia fandom, but this piece has all I would want from it. Would be better if they shrink the scale. The market is overrun with big statues, and I bet the bulk of people that would buy this are not throwing around money at Prime 1 and XM stuff.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 10:01 AM   #186
KLSADAKO
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I just noticed this..
Its a shame it got cancelled cos it looked bloody amazing..
Its one of those statues that would look good from any angle..
KLSADAKO is offline   Reply With Quote