Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-06-2017, 11:00 PM   #551
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

The first couple comments you quoted me on were based on some really bad photos where her skin did look red.

But, I have admitted many times, that once I saw other pics from Singapore con plus Radd Titan's (and about 4 other videos) that I had changed my mind on her skin and thought she looked great.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:05 PM   #552
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
The first couple comments you quoted me on were based on some really bad photos where her skin did look red.

But, I have admitted many times, that once I saw other pics from Singapore con plus Radd Titan's (and about 4 other videos) that I had changed my mind on her skin and thought she looked great.
I'm aware, that's why I put your later quotes as well where you had changed your mind. I just copy/pasted all comments about skin tone. I just want to know what the majority of people want in regards to the skin tone at this point in time. If people want it left alone, then I'll relay that directly to XM. Or if there are still concerns about too much red I can let them know.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:07 PM   #553
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
That all reminds me to King of Queens.

Arthur Thanksgiving "NowThats A Yam!" and he gets the same back.
Classic. that gave me a good laugh. I needed that in the midst of this storm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
That was someones speculation, Radd Titan didn't say anything to XM about changing Storm. They loved the piece, and didn't say a bad word about it at STGCC.
I never said Radd titan said anything about changing storm, in the video they in fact showed nothing but praise. I suppose i worded my answer to Northerns question of 'do they really only listen to a tiny subset of particular customers' wrong.

What i was saying was Radd titans group or audience likely are some of those who have an influence on certain design decisions XM may or may not make. As RT content is mostly xm, i would imagine RT has a large fanbase of XM collectors/customers. It only makes sense that RT(among others) become a medium for expressing customer concern.

Now my speculation is that their videos(which i'm sure they shared in their group) make storm look quite red, which i could see prompting some to raise this concern to make storm "less red" admittedly there are photos too but their videos make storm look the reddest from what i've seen.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:14 PM   #554
nearmint
Phoenix

I'm not getting her because I don't want to pay the shipping, but I think she was perfect at STGCC.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:18 PM   #555
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
I'm aware, that's why I put your later quotes as well where you had changed your mind. I just copy/pasted all comments about skin tone. I just want to know what the majority of people want in regards to the skin tone at this point in time. If people want it left alone, then I'll relay that directly to XM. Or if there are still concerns about too much red I can let them know.
Fair enough. I just carefully watched your video (plus your second video of the alternate head). Based on your videos alone, if she looks very close to how she looks on camera, then no I have no issues with her skin. I can't speak for everyone else, but that's my stance on it.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:19 PM   #556
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

i'm getting her cause i was blown away by her, she was just perfectly beautiful and simple...just hope XM will listen to us and make a step back ...this is not only bad lightning, it's really too dark to be only bad lightning
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:22 PM   #557
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
I never said Radd titan said anything about changing storm, in the video they in fact showed nothing but praise. I suppose i worded my answer to Northerns question of 'do they really only listen to a tiny subset of particular customers' wrong.

What i was saying was Radd titans group or audience likely are some of those who have an influence on certain design decisions XM may or may not make. As RT content is mostly xm, i would imagine RT has a large fanbase of XM collectors/customers. It only makes sense that RT(among others) become a medium for expressing customer concern.

Now my speculation is that their videos(which i'm sure they shared in their group) make storm look quite red, which i could see prompting some to raise this concern to make storm "less red" admittedly there are photos too but their videos make storm look the reddest from what i've seen.
All good, I was replying directly to Demona as she was under the impression that Radd Titan were the cause of Storm being repainted. Radd Titan are in the clear and Storm has not been repainted, so all is right in the world again
Old 10-06-2017, 11:26 PM   #558
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Fair enough. I just carefully watched your video (plus your second video of the alternate head). Based on your videos alone, if she looks very close to how she looks on camera, then no I have no issues with her skin. I can't speak for everyone else, but that's my stance on it.
Noted, thanks!
Old 10-06-2017, 11:27 PM   #559
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Noted, thanks!
I appreciate you taking the time to actually ask someone at XM about the issue we were all having with the recent photos.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:29 PM   #560
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
All good, I was replying directly to Demona as she was under the impression that Radd Titan were the cause of Storm being repainted. Radd Titan are in the clear and Storm has not been repainted, so all is right in the world again
Seriously ?? i'm so passionnate and over reacting with everyting...Are you really sure ??
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote