Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-15-2023, 05:36 PM   #311
tonytiger
The X-Men

Yea saw videos about the cape and will follow art the statue collector video on it..just got captain in last week and no problems with him at all but Thor cape is another story...Went in hard pushing straight down on both sides ..but then i try to take it back out, all new problem, so i didn't..Will only try do it ever plan to sell it.Also some of the pieces on the base are a little tricky to put in too.Be very careful..
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 05:40 PM   #312
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
You definitely won?t regret it..Be careful putting the cape on ..if you can grab it and put it on from the back..I scuff the sh*t out of his shoulder not watching both sides trying to put it on from the front. I got cap and Thor coming this week hopefully I?ll be wayyy more careful
Yea saw videos about the cape and will follow art the statue collector video on it..just got captain in last week and no problems with him at all but Thor cape is another story...Went in hard pushing straight down on both sides ..but then i try to take it back out, all new problem, so i didn't..Will only try do it ever plan to sell it.Also some of the pieces on the base are a little tricky to put in too.Be very careful..

Sorry for double post..
Old 07-18-2023, 10:04 PM   #313
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post

Sorry for double post..
Yeah I emailed them about a couple noticeable things about my cape’s paint app and finish hopefully they are good on communication as far as customer service I put a lot up buying into the LSB 1/3 line deposits, buying previously released in the line, and establishing a good repport with a LSB seller hope we start off well but the piece overall is spectacular and sucks the air out of the room with its presence
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 08:19 PM   #314
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Yeah I emailed them about a couple noticeable things about my cape?s paint app and finish hopefully they are good on communication as far as customer service I put a lot up buying into the LSB 1/3 line deposits, buying previously released in the line, and establishing a good repport with a LSB seller hope we start off well but the piece overall is spectacular and sucks the air out of the room with its presence
Well well well..This piece is awesome but just has i fear the cape sucks ! OK let me tell you why,This was the hardest cape to put on ever. Try so many times and was ready to give up. Then look online for some ideas and one guy said keep going back and forth while pushing down..That did it but i almost broke the statue.No way this should be that hard..Jay you need to look at this problem!
Old 07-21-2023, 08:59 PM   #315
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Well well well..This piece is awesome but just has i fear the cape sucks ! OK let me tell you why,This was the hardest cape to put on ever. Try so many times and was ready to give up. Then look online for some ideas and one guy said keep going back and forth while pushing down..That did it but i almost broke the statue.No way this should be that hard..Jay you need to look at this problem!
I warned ya
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 09:49 PM   #316
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Hairdryer trick worked for me. I didn?t even attempt without it.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 09:10 PM   #317
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three-Seven View Post
Got mines too today and the boxes are huge at 70 and 30 lbs. The magnetic aura looks stunning with RGB lighting. This is statue of the year right here and the only Mags to get.

This is hands down a top 3 statue of all time. I don't own it and probably never will, but I can't get enough of how amazing it is. Those lights take it to the next level. Congrats to you and all that own this. It's a true Centerpiece for me.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote