Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 07:28 AM   #11
DyeCollectibles
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famiman View Post
This is cool!

Is the plan to make more of the KOF characters in the KOF XIII style? I hope so because that game was beautiful.
Hi Famiman all the characters will be based on King of fighters 13, except a few which were not in the game like Geese Howard and Rugal who are in development.

But most of the main characters will be King of fighters 13.

you can see a sneak peak of Iori yagami at www.dyecollectibles.com all characters are approved that are shown on the website and licensed by SNK playmore.

thanks.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:03 AM   #12
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Great to hear you’re planning on doing Rugal. Hopefully it’s not that far off. Will he be wearing cigar coat, black shirt or Omega? Which games look are you designing him around?
Old 01-20-2019, 12:50 PM   #13
sparda
The Avengers

Because all members have a rigth to know. The owner of DyeCollectibles is Dani Hinze.

This person is notunknown in the statue community, though he is better known in the FB groups. He as infamous for threatening several people over facebook, that he would send his south-african gangster friends over to beat them to a pulp.

Secondly, and more importantly, Dani Hinze used to produce several custom pieces. However, he suddenly went dark on the internet, ripping a significant amount of people from their cash while never delivering. Dani had been going from one scam to another and while the risk is decreased as this is now an official piece, please do be aware who you would be supporting...
Old 01-21-2019, 07:27 AM   #14
DyeCollectibles
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Great to hear you’re planning on doing Rugal. Hopefully it’s not that far off. Will he be wearing cigar coat, black shirt or Omega? Which games look are you designing him around?
Hi Eternal Blue, the Rugal we planning on has to Omega Rugal from 98. But we will making all the other bosses as well.

So its the version without a coat.
We have a line up of all the bosses for KOF. Geese is also on our radar.

All characters are licensed by SNK.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:32 AM   #15
DyeCollectibles
Doh!

Sadly Sparda.

You have no proof of any of your accusations do you have any PayPal invoices or anyone bank transfers that have been paid to my account?

No, all the deposits were paid to another collector who are previous banned off statue forum. Why should I be held accountable for that?

This is a licensed official product and it has nothing to do with payments made on FB to another collector, not me.

again all im doing is showing off my licensed work.
If you have proof of me doing wrong and accepting money with my account please submit it to the admin but make sure you have black and white references of proof and not Hearsay from collectors.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #16
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

closing this thread. here at SF we want to show folks the newest and coolest lisenced pieces being made. this falls into that catagory. unfortunatly there is some baggage being brought up from FB commisions and who was paid or not paid and threats being made.

SF does not condone that type of behavior. at this time it means closing this thread. SF is not the place for airing this type of laundry. we are here for statues and art.

Last edited by CKinSD; 01-21-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Closed Thread