Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-23-2019, 11:04 AM   #271
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Alas, DC Rebirth Titans is getting canceled after 36 issues. Donna Troy's been team leader after Nightwing got shot in the head.

I hated what they did to Nightwing, but I've still been mostly enjoying the book. I wonder if this end is due to Young Justice coming back or if they'll relaunch Titans in a few months to coincide with Titans season 2.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:12 AM   #272
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I hated what they did to Nightwing, but I've still been mostly enjoying the book. I wonder if this end is due to Young Justice coming back or if they'll relaunch Titans in a few months to coincide with Titans season 2.
Yeah, they should make it clear when titles are canceled for good or when they're just going on hiatus (like Supergirl for a couple of months). I legit thought Supergirl was canceled until you posted the pic of the new costumes.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #273
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Yeah, they should make it clear when titles are canceled for good or when they're just going on hiatus (like Supergirl for a couple of months). I legit thought Supergirl was canceled until you posted the pic of the new costumes.
Have to get that #1 bump every so often. I think Marvel have canceled and brought Captain Marvel back several times already in the past decade.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:38 AM   #274
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Have to get that #1 bump every so often. I think Marvel have canceled and brought Captain Marvel back several times already in the past decade.
Companies should do what Zenescope does, clearly mark the starts of new story arcs on covers. If every couple of issues is a #1, they might as well just call everything a one-shot. That way every issue is a "#1". -_-
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:48 AM   #275
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Companies should do what Zenescope does, clearly mark the starts of new story arcs on covers. If every couple of issues is a #1, they might as well just call everything a one-shot. That way every issue is a "#1". -_-
I actually agree. My idea was no ongoing books. Just arcs 1-X to tell a story with a character or group. Make it easier for people to jump on and organize. Also having breaks would build anticipation and avoid saturation. Given the state of comics in the 2010s such wild ideas don't seem so crazy.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:12 AM   #276
jimjimmyjones85
Birdman

Quote:
Yeh, the entire Nightwing thing is driving me nuts. Multiple Nightwings too. WTH.

But I was finding a way to enjoy Titans. I wonder what they have in mind.
jimjimmyjones85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #277
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Since I can't post on the for sale section. I hope no one minds I put it in here.

If anyone is wanting a Donna Troy in her black costume I have a custom painted one I'll sell for what I have in it (I didn't have it painted or buy it originally). Pictures are on the 3rd page. PM me if interested. The Tweeterhead Donna Troy will be taking her place in my collection.

Thanks
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:02 AM   #278
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
Since I can't post on the for sale section. I hope no one minds I put it in here.

If anyone is wanting a Donna Troy in her black costume I have a custom painted one I'll sell for what I have in it (I didn't have it painted or buy it originally). Pictures are on the 3rd page. PM me if interested. The Tweeterhead Donna Troy will be taking her place in my collection.

Thanks
Every time I see a She Dragon custom, I have to wonder how many of the 1,800 run are even still She Dragon
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:18 AM   #279
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Every time I see a She Dragon custom, I have to wonder how many of the 1,800 run are even still She Dragon
The running joke is it's the most rare statue because most of them have been customized. lol
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:23 PM   #280
Demona
Martian Manhunter

VinceVel has customized at least 5 that I can think of. There was a great one of Storm back in the day. I think it was the only time I actually saw her Jim Lee suit done in the comic accurate silver color instead of white.

Sorry for the derail. Back to red suit cutie Donna Troy.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote