Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 12:53 PM   #1041
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Is there an ignore function on this board?
Just used it.... got rid of a whole lot of useless prattle.

So Bryan.... when can I start submitting new designs for the 2015 XM Alliance Contest, and can you give me say a list of 10 characters that you MIGHT need them for. I want to get started NOW... lol.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #1042
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Where is it stated that XM only has a Marvel license for another year? Not saying its not true, but I dont recall seeing it. Would like to discuss that more.

I think Igo said it, as well as Jerry. Maybe wrong on the Igo part.

You're pretty much done here it seems. Your mind is made up regardless of what infor comes out.

Not going to really get into this, as its pointless. There are multiple pieces that turned out great and the buyers are very much happy. I'm not gonna debate this with you, mainly because I know your mind is made up. Thats fine. I noticed that the other day in a thread where I mentioned I wanted to pick up an Ivy and Harley and you kind of snubbed it. If you dont like them, again, thats fine. We are all entitled to our opinions. I think they look great though. So we just have a differing of opinion. Thats the beauty of this hobby.
Really? How you know my mind is made up? Hmmm...lets see what I have on pre-order from SS now:

1) QotD PF
2) Red Death PF
3) Galavarbe PF
4) Batgirl PF Ex.
5) Poison Ivy Green Version (gasp...but my mind is already made up)
6) Lobo PF Ex.
7) Iron Patriot Maquette
8) Catwoman PF Ex.
9) Wonder Woman PF Ex.
10) Sinestro PF
11) Red Hulk PF Ex.
12) She-Predator PF Ex.

I did recently cancel the DD and Thor Modern PF. You sure you want to speak for me? All I asked was a simple question? You see I ordered the Apocalypse PF Ex. Gladiator Hulk PF, Red Sonja PF Ex, and a buttload of others. All of them had some type of MAJOR issue! So that is why I asked. I am not privy to the new Red Skull or Captain Allied America because I didn't buy them or want them.

Sorry mods I thought I was in the SS section as I was typing this....seeing how all this SS talk got in the XM Ask thread. Anyways, here is a question for Bryan. Is there a timeline of when you guys are going to reveal the next releases for 2015? Or are you planning on showing everything at once in the coming months? Keeping some things close to the vest? Or just putting it out there? Thanks.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #1043
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Can a mod please clean up this thread and remove all the SS talk? This is supposed to be a Ask XM thread and it has become cluttered with irrelevant discussions.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #1044
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Can a mod please clean up this thread and remove all the SS talk? This is supposed to be a Ask XM thread and it has become cluttered with irrelevant discussions.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:28 PM   #1045
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Absolutely. This is the Ask XM thread so let's keep it that way. I''m happy to relocate most of the SS ramblings later when I have time (the sun hasn't come up here yet).

But for now, let's all please keep any further SS discussion to the relevant Sideshow thread or the XM v Sideshow thread in the General Section.

Any further Sideshow posts in this thread will be deleted and if some members persist, infractions will be issued.

Thanks
Old 11-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #1046
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Absolutely. This is the Ask XM thread so let's keep it that way. I''m happy to relocate most of the SS ramblings later when I have time (the sun hasn't come up here yet).

But for now, let's all please keep any further SS discussion to the relevant Sideshow thread or the XM v Sideshow thread in the General Section.

Any further Sideshow posts in this thread will be deleted and if some members persist, infractions will be issued.

Thanks
Many thanks Nidgit.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:51 PM   #1047
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
So I came across this on HIVE facebook page. Is there any connection or conjunction between XM...HIVE...and Cyber Gamer.

Or is this a separate entity for HIVE?

Old 11-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #1048
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

May I suggest to move Thanos PO to the 21? Base is not painted yet. Yes, I know, they can paint it in a day or two, but still, it's rushed. Very rushed, and with the time differences for POs, it's going to be a mess.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #1049
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Arrow MOD NOTE

To expand on Nidgit's comments let's get this thread back on topic. It's for asking XM questions ONLY, so lets work on keeping it that way please.

You guys are actually doing yourself a disservice by using this as a discussion thread as your questions are likely to get buried.

I don't want to have to start deleting comments and issuing warnings regarding this matter but I will if you guys can't get it together.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:14 PM   #1050
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
May I suggest to move Thanos PO to the 21? Base is not painted yet. Yes, I know, they can paint it in a day or two, but still, it's rushed. Very rushed, and with the time differences for POs, it's going to be a mess.
As long as it comes out good...I don't care whether XM painted it in 7 hours or less.
Closed Thread