Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 08-11-2006, 02:06 PM   #1
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

so, I was cathing the bus after going to the cinema...

and as I was walking to the bus stop, there was a car parked in the bus lane, and behind it a woman holding her young kid, pants down having a piss.

She then did the pants up, got in the car and drove off. All this in a retail park - Not something you see everyday...
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 02:08 PM   #2
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

That's sick!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 02:11 PM   #3
NovaKane
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Heh. When you gotta go, you gotta go, I guess. Showing her kid off like that, maybe she was just an exceptionally proud mom?
NovaKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:51 PM   #4
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

maybe the kid was well hung and she was proud lol
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:12 AM   #5
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

I think it was a girl cos otherwise she wouldn't have held the girl in mid-air
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:46 AM   #6
JM28Cardiff
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I was in the cinema last night watching Miami Vice (not brilliant) and three girls in my aisle (about 16 years old I think) were talking and laughing. I asked them to shut up cos the film had started, and I heard one of them say "he wont be able to ask me to shut up with a broken jaw". Aside from the ridiculousness of a young girl making this statement, what is wrong with people these days? The problem, I think, is that there are now 3rd and 4th generation scum all over the place, if your brought up by an animal, you will behave like an animal. I live in a block of flats, and the neighbours next to me just throw litter out of their front window onto the communal grass area below! One day a rain will come and wash the streets clean etc.....
JM28Cardiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:50 AM   #7
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_division
and as I was walking to the bus stop, there was a car parked in the bus lane, and behind it a woman holding her young kid, pants down having a piss.

She then did the pants up, got in the car and drove off. All this in a retail park - Not something you see everyday...
So the woman was having a piss and her kid was there?
It could have been worse she could have been doing drugs.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #8
RichBamf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM28Cardiff
I was in the cinema last night watching Miami Vice (not brilliant) and three girls in my aisle (about 16 years old I think) were talking and laughing. I asked them to shut up cos the film had started, and I heard one of them say "he wont be able to ask me to shut up with a broken jaw". Aside from the ridiculousness of a young girl making this statement, what is wrong with people these days? The problem, I think, is that there are now 3rd and 4th generation scum all over the place, if your brought up by an animal, you will behave like an animal. I live in a block of flats, and the neighbours next to me just throw litter out of their front window onto the communal grass area below! One day a rain will come and wash the streets clean etc.....

I live in flats too, and this douchebag idiot dumped a load of plaster where I let my dog run in the mornings. She ate some of the plaster before I could get it out of her mouth and we had to have her stomach pumped!

Last edited by RichBamf; 08-12-2006 at 10:52 AM. Reason: spelling
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:57 AM   #9
JM28Cardiff
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I live in a block of six flats, and there is another block of six next door, with a communal grass area at the front. In the block next door, a guy has a dog (dogs are not actually allowed) and he lets it onto the grass each day to do its business, but doesnt pick up after it. Kids go on this grass sometimes, so its not very nice to leave a load of sh!t on it!

I went into the block next door once, and there was rubbish in the hallways, cigarette butts and ash all over the floor, the floor was dirty. The people in my block are OK, the people in the next block are all inbred cretins!
JM28Cardiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:01 AM   #10
RichBamf

Just for the record, I always pick up after my dog. It's not nice, but I don't want any kids going blind from my dog.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote