Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-17-2017, 07:49 AM   #821
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
This is a beautiful statue, congrats to everyone picking him up.
Only two SF 1/3 statues I want, that's Cammy and Chun Li.
Ditto. I'm not sure which Cammy would fit best with my Battle Dress Chun-Li though (not the biggest fan of her Battle costume, and they may not make it anyway).
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:22 AM   #822
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
So what is the story on APs now? Not that big a deal, but why no official word? I read on fb that someone got one for Sagat. True? Only for conventions now? I would have rather gotten an AP Sagat than my AP Ryu.

But word also on fb is that there will be a third laughing head to be included...

AP's are worthless now. I think even worth less than the numbered versions since PCS flooded the market with them as Warehouse Gems.

3rd head would welcomed but not sure why PCS is not making these announcements before preorders occur...

Gratz to all that snagged him too!
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:36 AM   #823
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Ditto. I'm not sure which Cammy would fit best with my Battle Dress Chun-Li though (not the biggest fan of her Battle costume, and they may not make it anyway).
snow outfit of course!
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:40 AM   #824
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Congrats to everyone that ordered, he does look really good. I’m glad to hear there were no crazy websites crashes lol.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:43 AM   #825
toe
Alpha Flight

I spend most of my days on PCS Facebook page now. Too much adults crying here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
It’s ludicrous rising prices and the division of the community between too many Statue lines and now various social media outlets.

We all used to be here. Now we’re not.
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 12:33 PM   #826
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Congrats to all!

I can’t help but feel a bit sad however. As I remember preorder days when you could barely keep up wit the comments and community on this forum.

Our numbers used to be higher than the SS section on preorder day. And our thread even had various other creators in here watching the fireworks.

Sadly that aspect has been dissected. It’s like crickets in here now.

But I digress.....

Congrats all, Sagat is a masterful piece of artwork.
Yeah, it's hard to believe how few comments are here considering how great this statue is. I think some have moved on to other companies maybe from either long wait times or production not coming up to par(1/3 ninjas). I still support them but it does seem a little excessive with so many lines and I can see how that can separate or put some people off(for example pre ordering the mixed media Ken then only a short while later seeing the Ultra Ken and liking it better). I think while PCS has good intentions with two 1/4 lines, it can also create these kinds of problems where collectors are indecisive because they're not sure if it'll be the one for them.

I kind of have a feeling that mixed media is on the way out from Jerry mentioning that the factories don't like doing it and are wanting more money. I'm personally fine with that and think the MM line has had a good run with the OG 12 complete plus other great characters. Maybe it's time to shelf the line and focus solely on Ultra for 1/4?

And awesome news about a laughing head for Sagat, it will go perfect with the folded arms!
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:07 PM   #827
Furyan
Mephisto

Laughing head is confirmed!?
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:19 PM   #828
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
Laughing head is confirmed!?
+1.? A laughing head would really awesome. PCS been throwing some surprises to us collectors. Extrra set of body for 2ND display for Akuma,early access to preorder. And maybe an extra portrait for Sagat? Keep it up.: Jerry/ Red Ant
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:38 PM   #829
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Yeah, it's hard to believe how few comments are here considering how great this statue is. I think some have moved on to other companies maybe from either long wait times or production not coming up to par(1/3 ninjas). I still support them but it does seem a little excessive with so many lines and I can see how that can separate or put some people off(for example pre ordering the mixed media Ken then only a short while later seeing the Ultra Ken and liking it better). I think while PCS has good intentions with two 1/4 lines, it can also create these kinds of problems where collectors are indecisive because they're not sure if it'll be the one for them.

I kind of have a feeling that mixed media is on the way out from Jerry mentioning that the factories don't like doing it and are wanting more money. I'm personally fine with that and think the MM line has had a good run with the OG 12 complete plus other great characters. Maybe it's time to shelf the line and focus solely on Ultra for 1/4?

And awesome news about a laughing head for Sagat, it will go perfect with the folded arms!
I think these 1/3 have been the best pace for pcs as a company. ultra line is out of control with the amount of preorders to what we have in hands not that im complaining keep pushing them out I want the 12 og in ultra line.

ken bison cammy those are my 3 guess for next 1/3. hopefully completed for wondercon 2018.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:49 PM   #830
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I think these 1/3 have been the best pace for pcs as a company. ultra line is out of control with the amount of preorders to what we have in hands not that im complaining keep pushing them out I want the 12 og in ultra line.

ken bison cammy those are my 3 guess for next 1/3. hopefully completed for wondercon 2018.
Yeah 2-3 1/3 per year is perfect. It's the 1/4 lines that are overwhelming imo.

I think Jerry's short list for 1/3 is great and includes those + Vega. I'd really like a Balrog too!
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote