Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 10-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #21
ratchet
Mandarin

Trimpe is truley one of the best! Ernie Chan is fantastic to work with - and I can't recommend Jeff Wamester enough - the guy can do anything! Every piece is stunning!
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #22
Simon Williams
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk12 View Post
Hey guys! I don't post often but I'm always lurking. This is a great idea for a thread and I'd love to contribute:

- Chris Stevens: Many of us here have had the good fortune of adding some of his work to our collections. He's a true professional... great communication and quick turnaround time.

- Hoa Phong: I haven't dealt with any artist that kept me more involved with the process than Hoa. Beautiful work at a great price... AND fast to boot!

- Marcus To: This guy is outstanding and I only discovered him thanks to Perryn15's CAF gallery. Another true pro... he gave me a lot of bang for my buck with great communication and quick turnaround time.

- Paul Green: I haven't heard many of you talk about this guy but if you read Ardden Entertainment's recent Flash Gordon series, you've seen what he can do. He's as courteous and professional as they come. I highly recommend him and think his star is on the rise.

- Mark McHaley: I was fortunate enough to catch Mark before he really took off. You really get your money's worth with him and his paints are unbelievable.

- Stephane Roux: Stephane and his agent Jason Schachter are the best. These guys really do care about the fans, as they proved to me when I landed my Roux Spider-Woman. One of my favorite pieces and one of my most positive commission experiences.

- Anthony Castrillo: There isn't an artist that will give you more for your money than Anthony. Fast, professional, and damn good. His cover recreations are insane and I challenge you to find anyone doing comparable work in his price range.

All these guys are super-cool and a breeze to deal with. Give 'em your business if you can!
Any info you can share for Marcus To and Paul Green.
Simon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:24 AM   #23
cyberpunk12
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Williams View Post
Any info you can share for Marcus To and Paul Green.
Hey man! You can email Paul with this link: Paul Green. Marcus To: Marcus To.

Can't wait to see what you get!

-Mike
cyberpunk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:40 AM   #24
aric
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerNutta View Post
Who doesnt like a Byrne piece? And who really has the balls to tell him they dont like it either?
Commissions have been rejected before. In point of fact, I rejected one, and it was NOT a big deal.
aric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #25
Solstrom
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Humberto Ramos and Victor Santos are both fantastic to work with on commissions.
Solstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #26
Bishop40
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

don kramer is also great to deal with, you pay when it's ready and he always delivers quality work.
Bishop40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #27
aric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstrom View Post
Humberto Ramos and Victor Santos are both fantastic to work with on commissions.
I'd love a piece by Ramos. Who do I contact? Thanks,.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #28
Solstrom
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aric View Post
I'd love a piece by Ramos. Who do I contact? Thanks,.
You can contact him via his website. http://www.humbertoramos.com

He also listed a specific commissions-request email address in the back of his Art-&-Out book. I don't have the book in front of me now, but maybe someone else can list it. Otherwise I can list it tonight when I get home.

Jeremy
Solstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #29
dagouch17
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I believe his commission list if closed for now but Mike Zeck was doing a Fantastic Job. I belive Jim Warden was handling those. Very fast and did a fantastic Job.

I also second David and Meredith Finch. Awesome to work with.
dagouch17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:53 PM   #30
aric

Zeck's list has been closed for ages. I've been bugging him about reopening it. He is awesome. Warden reps Byrne and is very proffesional and a pleasure to deal with.