Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #741
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Heres what my crystal ball says...

By the time it comes out the EX Skull Head will be tweaked to be very cool and the people who didnt spring for the extra $10 will be kicking themselves

More importantly, this is about Scorpion, not a skull head. My feeling is anyone who doesnt want the coolest Scorpion statue ever made because they dont like the variant head is probably a flipper , not a fan of Scorpion.

I hardly ever display the variant head on anything.
Ordered:

The Ninja Head is a 10 out of 10 like the rest of the overall sculpt. Its completely sick (the good kind). No Brainer and that will be my display most of the time. To me, that is Scorpion.

As for the Skull, I thought it was Ghost Rider's, but its not the biggest deal in the world. For me, its just going to be a neat side piece, nothing more. An additional head is worth the extra $10.

If it helps, I vote for the fire hair removed please. Red glowing eyes is fine
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #742
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
ordered the excl. (PCS third line I will collect. Darkstalkers (all) and street fighter (some of them))

Like the statue but the excl would indeed be better with only glowing eyes. Will see when I have the statue in front of me. But here is it excl version of no version.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:44 PM   #743
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Jerry, can we see the Shao Kahn statue next? He is 7+ feet so he will look so menacing at 1:4 scale!
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #744
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris666 View Post
Are you still upset about the $42.50 in SS points you lost on the 1:1 Robo bust?

Do you need a laxative?

Chris
Where did that come from? Your still on this? Man your like a turd nugget that wont flush.

Your the one that needs to be flushed down the toilet. Lol
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #745
Alpha_Flight
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Jerry, can we see the Shao Kahn statue next? He is 7+ feet so he will look so menacing at 1:4 scale!
Speaking of Kahn, a maskless variant head would be the bees knees! The only game that ever has revealed his face was Shaolin Monks (aside from the Malibu comics run on MK), so it would be ace if we could get a maskless exclusive
Alpha_Flight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #746
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:

By the time it comes out the EX Skull Head will be tweaked to be very cool and the people who didnt spring for the extra $10 will be kicking themselves

More importantly, this is about Scorpion, not a skull head. My feeling is anyone who doesnt want the coolest Scorpion statue ever made because they dont like the variant head is probably a flipper , not a fan of Scorpion.

I respectfully disagree. People who don't like the variant head is a flipper and not a fan? Flippers don't care about the product as long as it is makes them money. I've been a MK fan since 92 and I don't like the skull head. I agree that leaving out the flames or making it translucent would make it look better. Another option might be a battle damaged head with skull showing through (Scorpion only takes off the mask during fatalities). Sorry but I'm not a flipper.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #747
MinMay
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

The more I look at it...there is no need for a skull head at all. I would rather have an alternative head with red eyes or something...but not a skull.

I wouldn't recognize Scorpion with a skull face...

It's okay to be a flipper....really...nothing to be ashamed. If you can make $500 out of a $300 statue....then more freedom to you. One of these days, I'll be getting rid of my statues....some of them will make profit...and some of them will lose...but I'll be label as a flipper then....i'm not embarrassed...money is money

So far, I'm losing money on statues....however, the market has been good for me to don't care about the loss

I always thought that I would never sell my statues...but time has changed now...so..never said never...
MinMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #748
A2G
The Herculoids

battle damaged head with skull showing is a sick idea!
A2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #749
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Where did that come from? Your still on this? Man your like a turd nugget that wont flush.

Your the one that needs to be flushed down the toilet. Lol

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #750
Vaako
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

so what you are saying is that people who order the exclusive but don't like the ghostrider skull head are flippers ? well sorry to say but you are wrong , this statue kicks ass but the exclusive skull is just a big fail , the skull idea itself is good but the way it turned out is just bad , i really hope this gets fixed
Vaako is offline   Reply With Quote