Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-26-2020, 10:20 PM   #621
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by leplant View Post
I’m trying to keep track of which pieces must be purchased independently of the Sentinels. Is it just Professor X, Mystique, Deadpool, and Cable?
You're forgetting Jean Grey, Blob, Sabretooth, and Pyro.

Also, in the grid, they didn't have Psylocke--so it's completely possible there'll be more. Personally, I would love a Colossus. He's the one obvious character they've left out.
slow17motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:32 PM   #622
leplant
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow17motion View Post
You're forgetting Jean Grey, Blob, Sabretooth, and Pyro.

Also, in the grid, they didn't have Psylocke--so it's completely possible there'll be more. Personally, I would love a Colossus. He's the one obvious character they've left out.
I’d love for there to be more, and I agree with your emphasis on Colossus. In my opinion he is essential. I’m just wondering how things stand as of now though.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:09 PM   #623
VinnyCap
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Back in November IS made the below statement.

Dear collectors, we are proud to introduce the three Sentinels that will be part of the X-Men BDS Scale 1/10 line up!
The Sentinels are breaking into the Mansion and one of them is under the control of Magneto. With all three Sentinels side by side you’ll get the full scope of the battle from as the Sentinels smash into the mansion from the outside fountain all the way to the mansion interior.
Even with so many characters included in the set, there are plenty of others ready to join the fight! Mystique, Professor X, Cable, Deadpool, Jean Grey, Bishop, Colossus, Blob, Pyro, Emma Frost, Sabertooth, and Silver Samurai will be available as individual pieces. These characters will not attach to the Sentinel but can added to make the battle even bigger!
VinnyCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:51 PM   #624
leplant
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCap View Post

Dear collectors, we are proud to introduce the three Sentinels that will be part of the X-Men BDS Scale 1/10 line up!
The Sentinels are breaking into the Mansion and one of them is under the control of Magneto. With all three Sentinels side by side you’ll get the full scope of the battle from as the Sentinels smash into the mansion from the outside fountain all the way to the mansion interior.
Even with so many characters included in the set, there are plenty of others ready to join the fight! Mystique, Professor X, Cable, Deadpool, Jean Grey, Bishop, Colossus, Blob, Pyro, Emma Frost, Sabertooth, and Silver Samurai will be available as individual pieces. These characters will not attach to the Sentinel but can added to make the battle even bigger!

That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:20 AM   #625
Gothichand
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCap View Post

Very exciting info but also shattered my hopes for a 1/10 X-23

Still like the series 4 Psylocke portrait better than this BDS one, pose is interesting tho.
Gothichand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:31 AM   #626
dmk
Fantastic Four

i don't remember where this is from but it also showed omega red.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IS X-Men.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	291.2 KB
ID:	129443  
dmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:34 AM   #627
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Archangel is up for PO. $190.99. Kind of a weird price. Usually they are $149.99, or $189.99. Why the extra $1? lol. Archangel looks cool, but for the price would be nice for him to be a "deluxe" version with an extra masked head or something. Or maybe wing switch outs to regular wings.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:58 AM   #628
PlatypusRhyme
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Archangel is up for PO. $190.99. Kind of a weird price. Usually they are $149.99, or $189.99. Why the extra $1? lol. Archangel looks cool, but for the price would be nice for him to be a "deluxe" version with an extra masked head or something. Or maybe wing switch outs to regular wings.
I've lost interest in Archangel since he doesn't come with the masked head, even if it were cheaper, I still wouldn't be able to get on board. I'm picking and choosing with these anyway, so it's easier for me to disregard the ones that don't suit me.
PlatypusRhyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:03 PM   #629
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
He's the same price as Psylocke, Iceman, and Storm.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:44 PM   #630
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
The only one of these I really question the price of is Iceman. Most of the statue looks like it's clear resin. I usually give IS some leeway on price for their paint apps and the statues being polystone (mostly). I'm not seeing that here.
I was trying to figure that out as well, it says in the description he's polystone, hand painted, but clearly thats not the case. Just a small part of the base, which honestly they could have omitted and just kept the whole thing ice. Not sure why he’s at equal pricing to the others.
joelyface is offline   Reply With Quote