Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-15-2017, 03:37 PM   #1121
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Doesn't mean there won't be a light-up, just could mean they either don't have it ready or are still figuring out the logistics of it.
:cough:darthmaul:cough:
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #1122
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Well......we will wait till the full reveal but some early thoughts...

He seems GINORMOUS, the sculpt seems full of details, i see complicate colours, i see ATTITUDE in the pose.....Sell your big-Bowen 1/4 Thanos from the hyped company NOW. Sideshow is going to obliterate that "toy".....

This is OLD SCHOOL Sideshow... Its Sideshow returning back to its roots, a company wayyyyy different than Bowen, Koto etc. A true STATUE company.... Realism, complicate colours, intricate details.....This is Sideshow at its best....

(dont you see a correlation between people hyping XM and HMO or receiving statues from XM earlier than others? Or HMO now? Interesting........Be clever, guys... Be clever and smart...There is a lot going on in the community...A lot of free statues and lot of hyping...)
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:43 PM   #1123
adee
Green Arrow

Do tell. I'd hype some statues for free.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:44 PM   #1124
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
Well......we will wait till the full reveal but some early thoughts...

He seems GINORMOUS, the sculpt seems full of details, i see complicate colours, i see ATTITUDE in the pose.....Sell your big-Bowen 1/4 Thanos from the hyped company NOW. Sideshow is going to obliterate that "toy".....
This is OLD SCHOOL Sideshow... Its Sideshow returning back to its roots, a company wayyyyy different than Bowen, Koto etc. A true STATUE company.... Realism, complicate colours, intricate details.....This is Sideshow at its best....

(dont you see a correlation between people hyping XM and HMO or receiving statues from XM earlier than others? Or HMO now? Interesting........Be clever, guys... Be clever and smart...There is a lot going on in the community...A lot of free statues and lot of hyping...)
I'm hype too, but that's a tad unnecessary. Just enjoy what this is shaping up to be, no need to put anything else down.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:47 PM   #1125
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Holy ....!!! From the teaser, Thanos looks bad ass!!! He's gonna match up nicely opposite the Avengers PF from SS! Sitting on his throne gesturing with his fingers, "come at me"!!!! Haven't been this excited in awhile. Details looks off the charts.
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:48 PM   #1126
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I'm hype too, but that's a tad unnecessary. Just enjoy what this is shaping up to be, no need to put anything else down.
It's amazing how he was able to determine how: "GINORMOUS, the sculpt seems full of details, i see complicate colours, i see ATTITUDE in the pose" when so little of it has actually been shown.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:48 PM   #1127
Demona
Martian Manhunter

It does appear this statue is going to be well worth the wait and the 1000+ posts generated before the reveal

But one last thing...

Forps -- why in the hell does it matter to you what statues other people collect? Maybe people want a Bowen and/or the "big-Bowen". Has it ever occurred to you that people collect different styles and versions of a character because they love artistic representation each company provides?

The only "correlation" I'm seeing is that you get more and more tedious with each post. Sweet goodness.... even just 32 posts since the 2 years you have joined have been far too many.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:49 PM   #1128
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
It's amazing how he was able to determine how: "GINORMOUS, the sculpt seems full of details, i see complicate colours, i see ATTITUDE in the pose" when so little of it has actually been shown.
Hey now, that boot was chock full of detail.

Portraits be damned -- it's all about the shoes!!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:55 PM   #1129
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
It does appear this statue is going to be well worth the wait and the 1000+ posts generated before the reveal

But one last thing...

Forps -- why in the hell does it matter to you what statues other people collect? Maybe people want a Bowen and/or the "big-Bowen". Has it ever occurred to you that people collect different styles and versions of a character because they love artistic representation each company provides?

The only "correlation" I'm seeing is that you get more and more tedious with each post. Sweet goodness.... even just 32 posts since the 2 years you have joined have been far too many.

There seems to always be one in every thread nowadays lady D. Just ridiculous.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:55 PM   #1130
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm saying.... I want this guy to display alongside my Bowen Thanos collection. It will be dope.

Not to complicate the colours though
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote