Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-08-2019, 03:55 PM   #71
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
Did that end up being the case? This one is getting kind of odd... I actually DID make the final payment in November and totally forgot about it. Didn't this arrive with Superman or Wonder Woman? This thing was put up for PO before either of those and it's still MIA. I'm starting to wonder if maybe they ended up with some QC issues.

I remember when I ordered it I thought it was going to be in stock any day back then... Almost 14 months later and I still feel the same way.

The only thing I can figure is that the label was printed, I was sent a shipping notice, but he hasn't been sent yet. It hasn't shown any movement. I did receive the Kandor base though.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:11 PM   #72
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Did that end up being the case? This one is getting kind of odd... I actually DID make the final payment in November and totally forgot about it. Didn't this arrive with Superman or Wonder Woman? This thing was put up for PO before either of those and it's still MIA. I'm starting to wonder if maybe they ended up with some QC issues.

I remember when I ordered it I thought it was going to be in stock any day back then... Almost 14 months later and I still feel the same way.
Chad has said that since it was such a small run (100 or less), it was hard to get factory time to get it done. On last weeks live FB video he said he is on his way in about 2 weeks.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #73
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Chad has said that since it was such a small run (100 or less), it was hard to get factory time to get it done. On last weeks live FB video he said he is on his way in about 2 weeks.
I know - we've been hearing that small ES/factory story for what seems like a year now. I'm really not in that big of a hurry... I just keep forgetting about it until I suddenly realize I paid the remaining balance for this a while ago and find it weird that it's STILL not here.

I could've swore we were told it came over with WW and Superman, though (unless I'm remembering that wrong), so it is another strange wrinkle that it's now on it's way in about 2 weeks (and, trust me, I'm not marking my calendar). That does make more sense, though - I think it was the idea that they were here with the others and still not shipping that made it be more on my mind every now and then.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 05:48 PM   #74
MisterJ

Quote:
I know - we've been hearing that small ES/factory story for what seems like a year now. I'm really not in that big of a hurry... I just keep forgetting about it until I suddenly realize I paid the remaining balance for this a while ago and find it weird that it's STILL not here.

I could've swore we were told it came over with WW and Superman, though (unless I'm remembering that wrong), so it is another strange wrinkle that it's now on it's way in about 2 weeks (and, trust me, I'm not marking my calendar). That does make more sense, though - I think it was the idea that they were here with the others and still not shipping that made it be more on my mind every now and then.
Yeah, I thought he was supposed to be coming at the same time as Superman and Kandor Base too, but I guess not. Oh well, we'll get him soon enough.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #75
MisterJ

hmmmmmmm.............
Old 02-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #76
broncofan66
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Yeah, I thought he was supposed to be coming at the same time as Superman and Kandor Base too, but I guess not. Oh well, we'll get him soon enough.
This one has me baffled as well. now I have absolutely no idea when this will show up. Maybe QA issues?
broncofan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #77
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

This happened with my Harley . I received shipping label and it didn’t update movement but then after few weeks ..... boom! My gut feeling is very shortly people will start getting this little devil
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:16 PM   #78
built2shred
Phoenix

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:24 PM   #79
MisterJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
missing2 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/170027369@N03/]
Old 02-22-2019, 01:35 PM   #80
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I asked Debbie and she said he is being delivered to them today. He was supposed to be sent with Wonder Woman, but wasn't.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote