Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-01-2019, 04:37 PM   #811
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
At one point during the video he switched to answering questions posted in Statueforum. So saying it was ignored is inaccurate. Probably didn’t check FB live again after the SF questions. Chad and Debbie are probably the best on customer service I’ve seen so don’t make assumptions.
grphyx made a list of questions from the Live Feed thread he always opens up here on SF a few days before the live FB feed (Thank you grphyx for doing that). And he even made another post to show which questions made it in time to be submitted. Mine was the very last one. Chad looked at all 4 pages (mine was an SF question and not a FB comment btw) and even commented to himself that he got all the questions answered.

Trust me, I would not make light of such a claim.

P.S. I wasn’t questioning Chad and Debbie’s customer service. I love the 2 of them and what they’re doing. But that doesn’t change the fact that my legitimate question was ignored completely.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:03 PM   #812
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Tweeterhead, is replacing all the Superman statues. Chad, has said the Cape issue, and the paint and the leaning problem would be addressed, and that all the new statues would be inspected individually. Tweeterhead, is doing what no other company has ever done in this industry. I know this is a very stressful time for Tweeterhead. What more can you say they are standing behind their products 100%. I don't understand quick fixes on a statue that must be destroyed. I am just waiting for the word to destroy my Superman statue, I have my hammer waiting to bash it to bits. I paid for my statue in full right after it came up for sale and waited a year for it. It is disheartening, after waiting so long. I have faith in Tweeterhead, and that will remain
I have no doubt they will make good on their promise. Except I don’t remember Chad acknowledging the lean issue and saying it will be remedied. Feel free to point me to a video or FB post that says they will.

There is one post here in this thread that said Chad had suggested to add a bumper pad for a quick fix. Am just looking for Chad to comment that he is aware of the lean issue and whether we will be getting an extra bumper pad or will there be modifications made to the attachment to the base.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:41 PM   #813
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey Guys

Totally aware and we will address the lean, the cape and the paint!! No worries. We also have instructed the factory to add the extra pad under the base!

Thanks and have a great weekend
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:50 PM   #814
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys

Totally aware and we will address the lean, the cape and the paint!! No worries. We also have instructed the factory to add the extra pad under the base!

You're awesome. I was most excited to hear about the circle/dot changing to a triangle on the symbol. Amazing.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:10 PM   #815
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys

Awesome deal, Chad! Thanks for confirming! Hope you have a great weekend as well! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 02-06-2019, 02:58 AM   #816
Gothamite
Phoenix

Found a pic of the Sideshow Batgirl base. I understand why the bottom pad wasn't placed directly opposite the top one, but this resulted in the base becoming uneven and tilting a bit. They should've added a fifth pad on the same side somewhere right under the Batlogo.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:37 PM   #817
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Is there any new news on the Superman Re-Do, a time frame maybe?
No news. Chinese New year's. Celebrate all month of February. This week not be an overnight thing
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #818
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Boy, there really was no quality control on this statue it seems.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 09:46 AM   #819
Yzerman99
Sinister Six

Hi,

I recently unboxed and set-up my Superman statue. I absolutely love it, but the cape does not stay on and I'm afraid it's going to break and fall off.

Can someone let me know who I have to speak to about this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Yzerman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:47 AM   #820
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzerman99 View Post
Hi,

I recently unboxed and set-up my Superman statue. I absolutely love it, but the cape does not stay on and I'm afraid it's going to break and fall off.

Can someone let me know who I have to speak to about this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Tweeterhead has posted updates on their FB page and several posts have been made on this forum and only required going back and reading, but regardless, here is the post from Chad FROM January 4

"Superman “fix” update!!

We’ve never had a situation like this before and I thought the issues were just the capes not fitting properly...but seeing all the paint issues have left us no choice but to remake the entire run of Superman Maquettes instead of cape replacements.

We have tried for the past 6 years to deliver great quality products to you and with a character this special and one of the major players in our Super Powers line, this was really the only option.

We’ll be posting updates next week, but I didn’t want you guys to go into the weekend thinking we had let you down!!!

Have a great weekend and we’ll be back next week with next steps and delivery dates of the new maquettes!!"

Contact debbie@tweeterhead.com or the retailer that you purchased it from to let them know you have an issue.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote