Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #31
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
As long as Trevor Grove is sculpting them I’m in for a few!
I will DEFINITELY be getting one, probably the new ex that has been talked about but I need to see it first. Then I would get the dive suit and the uniform, would make an awesome trio.
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:24 PM   #32
built2shred
Phoenix

Just got an email from Tweeterhead (hopefully I can talk about it, as there was nothing in the email saying not to),

Customers who bought their 1st EX statue through them are getting an link to order the new exclusive early, the exclusive is a second pair of legs with the skirt. I would post the pictures they sent me but they asked not to share them... sorry guys... defiantly a cool perk for those who order through them directly... Although I think all their pre-orders are open until a determined date, so I'm pretty sure anyone who wants one will be able to get it.. They didn't list any edition size in the email...

Either way, I'm defiantly pre-ordering the new EX, the skirt looks awesome
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:10 PM   #33
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Just got an email from Tweeterhead (hopefully I can talk about it, as there was nothing in the email saying not to),

Customers who bought their 1st EX statue through them are getting an link to order the new exclusive early, the exclusive is a second pair of legs with the skirt. I would post the pictures they sent me but they asked not to share them... sorry guys... defiantly a cool perk for those who order through them directly... Although I think all their pre-orders are open until a determined date, so I'm pretty sure anyone who wants one will be able to get it.. They didn't list any edition size in the email...

Count me in I am so excited I passed on the first one once I saw this second version, really glad I did
Old 06-18-2018, 09:22 PM   #34
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Count me in I am so excited I passed on the first one once I saw this second version, really glad I did
I passed too, even though a Lynda Carter statue has long been on my most wanted list.

Just watched a statue review of it last night, and I can safely say I'm not sorry I passed. Almost there, but not quite.

The pic of the raw sculpt for this hasn't fully convinced me yet either. I'm also not sure a skirt version for it is anything I would absolutely need. We'll see, I guess.

I've got hopes the painted reveal will sway me, but so far it's more of a shoulder shrug for me.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:59 PM   #35
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Got the first one, and it is there, and will get this one too!
Old 06-18-2018, 10:36 PM   #36
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
I passed too, even though a Lynda Carter statue has long been on my most wanted list.

Just watched a statue review of it last night, and I can safely say I'm not sorry I passed. Almost there, but not quite.

The pic of the raw sculpt for this hasn't fully convinced me yet either. I'm also not sure a skirt version for it is anything I would absolutely need. We'll see, I guess.

I've got hopes the painted reveal will sway me, but so far it's more of a shoulder shrug for me.
You must be the pickiest Wonder Woman fan.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:31 AM   #37
pdenham
Teen Titans

This has always been an expensive hobby, and lately has become dramatically more so. So yeah, I can't afford not to be.

Space, as much as anything else, is also at a premium and I've already got two more big boxes definitely on the way (three if I ever get my ARH piece- but I'm not holding my breath there).

Despite the post I made the other day, It's quite possible I'll end up ordering this, the Tweeterhead "Super Powers" one, and the SS PF.
I don't need three WW, but they all have their own compelling plusses (and to a lesser extent, minuses). I'll have to get them in and see which one makes the cut over an extended period of time.

It's mostly coming down to space.

I need to spring for an Adamantium membership and start putting some stuff up for sale here just to clear out some room.

May do that next week actually.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:59 AM   #38
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Oh no...does that mean I'll have to buy 2 now? Haha.
The rumor is there will be switch out legs on the ex so you can have the skirt bottom or regular one. Also the cape would be included on the ex so you could add it or remove it. Would be some nice display options
Old 06-19-2018, 09:59 AM   #39
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post

Quote:
The rumor is there will be switch out legs on the ex so you can have the skirt bottom or regular one. Also the cape would be included on the ex so you could add it or remove it. Would be some nice display options
I definitely urge any serious Lynda Carter Wonder Woman fan to pre-order this. When she is fully revealed the only way to describe her will be the ultimate deluxe version of Wonder Woman. The whole look brought a tear to my one working tear duct.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:43 AM   #40
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I definitely urge any serious Lynda Carter Wonder Woman fan to pre-order this. When she is fully revealed the only way to describe her will be the ultimate deluxe version of Wonder Woman. The whole look brought a tear to my one working tear duct.
This is a day one for me. Linda Carter wonder woman was my top request followed by Gil Gerard and erin Grey buck rodgers statues