Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-10-2015, 02:15 AM   #21
Versuscinema
Fantastic Four

any pics of the second limited edition head?
Versuscinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:18 AM   #22
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Video from NYCC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D_Pj9TLMog
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #23
AC_808
Hercules

So quick question, guys. What do you get when you order this on the ARH website that you don't get when you order this from a retailer?

It seems to me you get the exact same things. Unless I'm missing something here.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:16 PM   #24
Valkyrie

Exclusive portrait without hood.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:33 PM   #25
AC_808
Hercules

Is this true?

Because BBTS is showing both portraits ...with and without hood.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:37 PM   #26
Valkyrie

Then I believe BBTS made an error.

The bolded part in my post from the first page was exactly what ARH said on Facebook before she went up for PO. Including the part about the hoodless portrait. Plus, it's mentioned on the ARH website.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....52&postcount=1
Old 10-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #27
AC_808
Hercules

So I did check the website again, but it doesn't say much about it. It's not specific about what is included and what isn't. This is what it says:

Arhian City of Horrors

ARHIAN City of Horrors is the second statue based on Arahom Radjah original creation. ARHIAN is a sexy bounty hunter warrior that now has her own comic book line, which is also produce by ARH Studios COMIX branch.

ARHIAN is a wanderer and an adventurer who prizes freedom and justice. This fantastic 1/4th scale statue is the second on a line of 3 ARHIAN statues which will figure all 3 costumes she wears on her first Graphic Novel comic. Make sure to look for the other two pieces that will also be available soon.

ARHIAN statue features a removable magnetic top, removable second belt, interchangeable heads, so you can choose to display her with cape and hood or simple without it, and you can also remove the heads from the base, including the one she is holding, or nude without her top and second weapon’s belt, so you can have a much cleaner and less gory display if this is your preference.

This second Arhian 1/4th scale statue was a collaboration work between Arahom Radjah and Ehren Bienert who have re-sculpted the original concept made by Alex Pereira.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #28
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
So I did check the website again, but it doesn't say much about it. It's not specific about what is included and what isn't. This is what it says:

Arhian City of Horrors

ARHIAN City of Horrors is the second statue based on Arahom Radjah original creation. ARHIAN is a sexy bounty hunter warrior that now has her own comic book line, which is also produce by ARH Studios COMIX branch.

ARHIAN is a wanderer and an adventurer who prizes freedom and justice. This fantastic 1/4th scale statue is the second on a line of 3 ARHIAN statues which will figure all 3 costumes she wears on her first Graphic Novel comic. Make sure to look for the other two pieces that will also be available soon.

ARHIAN statue features a removable magnetic top, removable second belt, interchangeable heads, so you can choose to display her with cape and hood or simple without it, and you can also remove the heads from the base, including the one she is holding, or nude without her top and second weapon’s belt, so you can have a much cleaner and less gory display if this is your preference.

This second Arhian 1/4th scale statue was a collaboration work between Arahom Radjah and Ehren Bienert who have re-sculpted the original concept made by Alex Pereira.
It doesn't exactly come out and say the hoodless portrait is the EX, but it's mentioned.

I'd say if you're unsure, you can email ARH and ask them directly.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:26 PM   #29
AC_808
Hercules

Yea, I might have to do that. Thanks for the help!
Old 10-11-2015, 07:02 PM   #30
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Yea, I might have to do that. Thanks for the help!
No problem. I agree it should be made a little clearer on their website. I'd be interested to know if something changed since that original Facebook announcement.