Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-19-2017, 07:05 PM   #171
QX403
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Try me.
I work in the compsec industry. As a moderator you should have some idea of what a VPN is, tunneling protocols, proxy servers, TOR or better known as the onion browser, the ability to change your own IP address which you can do by just shutting off your modem for 5+ minutes and the IP address gets placed back into your ISP's pool and you are assigned a new one. IP spoofing by changing package header information tricking the server and so on. VOIP services allow you to have unlimited phone numbers to make email addresses.

Why are you trying to act tough over a comment of fact? Has nothing to do with me using those abilities, I'm stating factual information.

On top of that if you banned me for something like that I would just not participate anymore as that is pretty disprepectful.
QX403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:08 PM   #172
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QX403 View Post
I work in the compsec industry. As a moderator you should have some idea of what a VPN is, tunneling protocols, proxy servers, TOR or better known as the onion browser, the ability to change your own IP address which you can do by just shutting off your modem for 5+ minutes and the IP address gets placed back into your ISP's pool and you are assigned a new one. VOIP services allow you to have unlimited phone numbers to make email addresses.

Why are you trying to act tough over a comment of fact? Has nothing to do with me using those abilities, I'm stating factual information.
Being a mod of this forum since it started and the Bowen Designs forum before that and other mods with lots of experience there is one thing you can't hide. It's your posting style.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #173
QX403
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Being a mod of this forum since it started and the Bowen Designs forum before that and other mods with lots of experience there is one thing you can't hide. It's your posting style.
You seem to have misinterpreted what I was saying, in making my original statement it was in regards to the possibility of that guy coming back and causing more trouble.

My posting style is that of being more outspoken and willing to debate something respectfully as long as the other people keep it that way and don't start hurling insults. That doesn't seem to happen here very often. You can't tell something about a person because of their "posting style" people have bad days, people have good days their moods change, sometimes they get worked up over nothing. I believe that's a relatively naive comment sorry if you take offense but being a mod for a while doesn't mean much.

I also do not use any of the resources I have in a illegal manner and I'm opposed to that.
QX403 is offline   Reply With Quote