Size:	385.9 KB
ID:	108764  
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:02 PM   #1662
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Please trust me, this is not the statue to resist!

I am not a massive Batman fan (he's awesome but I'm not a BM nut or anything) but there was something about it when looking at the photos I couldn't resist... when it first saw it I thought this was a diehard Batman fan statue.. but I just kept getting drawn to it. Maybe the grittiness of Frank Miller's influence in the peice? The more traditional rendition of the Batman suit? Honestly I don't know...

I nearly cancelled and lost my NRD when the email came saying ready to ship. Literally spent 2 hours on the web trying to see photos, rewatching videos trying to decide one way or the other.

Obviously, I took the plunge.

Since I received this and have had it on display, head over heals is the only way to describe how I like it. When people come over I have actually caught them sitting in silence on the bean bag next to him just taking it in, admiring it.

It's truly breathtaking.

Regardless of how others feel about this statue in the community, it will always be one of my most cherished pieces.

Take the plunge, you won't regret it.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:01 AM   #1663
richiem16
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Please trust me, this is not the statue to resist!

I am not a massive Batman fan (he's awesome but I'm not a BM nut or anything) but there was something about it when looking at the photos I couldn't resist... when it first saw it I thought this was a diehard Batman fan statue.. but I just kept getting drawn to it. Maybe the grittiness of Frank Miller's influence in the peice? The more traditional rendition of the Batman suit? Honestly I don't know...

I nearly cancelled and lost my NRD when the email came saying ready to ship. Literally spent 2 hours on the web trying to see photos, rewatching videos trying to decide one way or the other.

Obviously, I took the plunge.

Since I received this and have had it on display, head over heals is the only way to describe how I like it. When people come over I have actually caught them sitting in silence on the bean bag next to him just taking it in, admiring it.

It's truly breathtaking.

Regardless of how others feel about this statue in the community, it will always be one of my most cherished pieces.

Take the plunge, you won't regret it.
This post pushed me over the edge and I took the plunge. I could not resist anymore. I just found myself staring at pics of this masterpiece. Went out and found me an exclusive. I can not wait. I have to sell my arkham batman to get this.Hopefully there will be no regrets.
richiem16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:25 AM   #1664
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

There won't be any regrets. Unless you wanted 2 lol.
This piece in just FIng incredible.
It is right next to me as I type. Lmao. Amazing

Please let us all know what you think, when he arrives.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:06 AM   #1665
Joel
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiem16 View Post
This post pushed me over the edge and I took the plunge. I could not resist anymore. I just found myself staring at pics of this masterpiece. Went out and found me an exclusive. I can not wait. I have to sell my arkham batman to get this.Hopefully there will be no regrets.
Nice work! You are going to love it! The unboxing alone is epic enough.

Let us all know your thoughts once it arrives!
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:52 PM   #1666
richiem16
Frackin!

Just received it today and WOW.You guys were right. This is such an amazing piece. The detail and presence is out of this world. I have no regrets for trying to sell my arkham batman.
richiem16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:08 PM   #1667
Sandman585
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiem16 View Post
Just received it today and WOW.You guys were right. This is such an amazing piece. The detail and presence is out of this world. I have no regrets for trying to sell my arkham batman.
statue of the year man, and not made of vinyl
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #1668
Askani81
The Herculoids

Now that I am in a stable situation I am thinking of getting this masterpiece.. the only thing that is making me think twice is the possibility of prime 1 releasing a blue variant. Not sure if there are fellow collectors who are similarly holding back
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:36 PM   #1669
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
Now that I am in a stable situation I am thinking of getting this masterpiece.. the only thing that is making me think twice is the possibility of prime 1 releasing a blue variant. Not sure if there are fellow collectors who are similarly holding back
They confirmed they're making a blue costume version, but it will have a different sculpt.
Vendetta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:03 AM   #1670
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
They confirmed they're making a blue costume version, but it will have a different sculpt.
Oh.. I wasn't aware of that. Thank you very much for letting me know. In this case, I guess it will not be anytime soon.
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote