Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-14-2019, 07:20 PM   #161
myskye23
Hellboy

I haven't read the comics from where this statue was inspired from but I've heard some great things about it and I'll be picking it up this weekend from my local comic book dealer.

This statue is ALL KINDS of Bad@$$!! I love everything about it and although it may not be 'TRUE' to Capullo's style of art, there's so much of it that's already there that makes it stand out on its own. I'll pick up the books, I'll read it and hopefully will like it but if I don't, it still won't deter me from wanting to own this amazing piece.

I can understand some collectors wanting the purple gloves on there so that it'll be more connected to the comics and like most people here, that part doesn't bother me too much. I want this because it's just pure Bad@$$ .. nothing more than that. Lol

Hopefully the price isn't going to shock my wallet too much!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:23 PM   #162
MegatronG1
The X-Men

So why not both? It costs them next to nothing. It's not some arbitrary request, it's just following the source material. Yeah, it's a deal breaker for me because there's too much Batman/DC to choose from right now, most of it from P1. I'm enjoying Zero Year so far, but not attached to it.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 09:33 AM   #163
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Def a must own piece. But, I'm with the "base is too much" feeling. Besides cleaning it that will be a nightmare, it takes a bit away from the great sculpt of Bats and the bike.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:33 PM   #164
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

They had photo on CG. Get your money I take it PO this week.
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:31 AM   #165
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Definitely did not expect that one this early.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:25 AM   #166
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Maybe for Batman's 80th anniversary on 3/30?
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 04:27 AM   #167
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

“Maybe that's what Batman is about. Not winning. But failing, and getting back up. Knowing he'll fail, fail a thousand times, but still won't give up”
- Scott Snyder, Batman, Volume 5: Zero Year: Dark City
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present UMMDC-01: Batman Zero Year from DC Comics. The story is intended to redefine the origin of Batman in The New 52, being a fresh story unconnected to other interpretations. Before the Batcave and Robin, The Joker and the Batmobile, there was ZERO YEAR. The Riddler has plunged Gotham City into darkness. A younger Bruce Wayne who returns to challenge a city that’s already being crushed under the weight of a new kind of crime. How will a young Dark Knight bring his beloved hometown from the brink of chaos and madness and back into the light? This Ultimate Museum Masterline Batman Zero Year statue riding on his bike comes with an extra interchangeable right-arm holding the Crossbow. The Exclusive version of UMMDC-01EX: Batman Zero Year includes an additional right-hand holding a Grapple Hook. Batman Fans don’t miss your chance to own this Batman on his bike into your collections.
【Product Specifications】
・Statue Size approximately 25 inches tall [(H):63.8cm (W):61.6cm (D):68.3cm]
・Statue Size approx. 27 inches tall with Crossbow [(H):69.2cm (W):61.6cm (D):68.3cm]
・One (1) designed theme base
・One (1) interchangeable Right-arm open hand
・One (1) interchangeable Right-arm holding the Crossbow
One (1) Right-hand holding the Grapple Hook (In the Exclusive Version Only)

EXCLUSIVE: $1,599.00

REGULAR: $1,549.00
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:36 AM   #168
stryker12
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post

EXCLUSIVE: $1,599.00

REGULAR: $1,549.00
Wow, I know some people called it but I never actually thought it'd cost so much.
stryker12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:05 AM   #169
SONICobra
Batman

im down, i was holding onto my rewards points for juggernaut and since that didnt work out... this is the most i will ever spend on a statue but this is hands down one of the coolest and most impressive statues ive ever seen and its batman!

just not sure if i need the ex, i kind of dig the hand on hip pose. might just wait this one out but either way this bike is going in the batcave
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:42 AM   #170
letsroy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

There are a little bit of P1 in this Sideshow statue.

1) Just 1 portrait.
2) Just 1 interchangeable item.
3) Ridiculous EX
4) 1/4 scale for more than $1500.

I know, there a motorcycle in the statue, it's cool but come on, $1500? Hush Bats is way bigger (don't even mention supes), have 3 portraits, 3 different arm poses and less than $1k.

As I said, there is a little bit of P1 in this SS release.

I don't want to mention the Arnold portrait because I assume they will fix it as usual.
letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote