Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-25-2014, 02:02 AM   #2401
Spazzy
Hercules

Lost interest in reptile and sub zero but pretty excited about scorpion still, I won't like it if it comes with a crappy paint job but I am willing to take a partial credit and repaint it myself...the rest of the line I am done with
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:24 AM   #2402
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Oh for sure, Jerry has to deal directly with the factory. He is probably furious. Especially when he's been getting the email or call from the factory telling him "need another 2 months" I'd be seriously pissed if I was jerry. Don't take my words as a knock against PCS/Jerry, stuff happens nothing we can do about it. Just stating my feelings towards the subject. If anyone has to take the blame it's the factory management or the larger company pushing everything else to the back burner because the factory is making more money off of those orders.
I think you have every right to be upset...I was too...But like you said nothing we can do about it now...just wait/sell/refund.
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:22 AM   #2403
furycat
Death is hereditary.

i just about this close to opt out. but might be not.
furycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #2404
Mascarade
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Jerry would of probably calmed us down if the ninjas were actually shown at wondercon....i mean seriously wtf? some really weird stuff going on with these ninjas.
Mascarade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:36 AM   #2405
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascarade View Post
Jerry would of probably calmed us down if the ninjas were actually shown at wondercon....i mean seriously wtf? some really weird stuff going on with these ninjas.
Jerry said they lost the arms of the UMK3 1/4 ninjas, that's why they weren't on display at wondercon.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:00 PM   #2406
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Poor guy. I mean do you think he'd really want to let his customers down if it were entirely in his hands?

He's been almost **** out of luck with the ninjas since the get-go and even to lose the arms heading to Wondercon. He's had to give discounts and more discounts on shipping on top of what other costs incurred when he's had to switch factories which we don't know about.

I don't know about you guys but I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt and keep my hopes up for the ninjas. Give him some support, guys! We're in so deep now, what else is there to lose anyway?
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #2407
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Kinda hard to feel sorry for the company when pretty much every single statue they put out (and there's been a LOT lately) sell out in a couple of days (and in some case, in seconds).

Yes this situation sucks, but I've never seen so much bad luck associated with a trio of statues before. How is this development hell happening, when every other statue is flying off of the pre-order shelves and into customers' homes. I have to say, at this point i'm holding onto my pre-orders because I want them (gone down from "That's the most awesome thing ever, holy crap"), but mostly because I know that the prices are crazy on these guys. That's it.

People who bought this trio second-hand off of ebay must feel like they got scammed hard. "Estimated delivery: jan 2013".
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #2408
Hanzo
I am da law!

Like i said before only real fans and collectors will survive this long wait... and flippers too..
Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:07 PM   #2409
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
Like i said before only real fans and collectors will survive this long wait... and flippers too..
Sure when we will have it in hands we will forget the wait.
Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:56 PM   #2410
dr.banner
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
Hopefully everyone that flipped and made their profit will move on to another thread to cry. I for one am still just as excited as when I po these bad boys.
dr.banner is offline   Reply With Quote