Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 09-28-2020, 11:43 AM   #71
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I could be wrong, but we may be overreacting.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #72
Samsonite
Doh!

Considering someone seen them closing their offices a month ago and their phones are disconnected and they aren't answering emails, messages and etc, yeah, we're not over reacting.

I've even seen them reading my messages on facebook and not answering. It shows the time stamp they read it.

I believe everything was said about them was true.

One of their owners made a tweet Sep 5th that said ''Companies come and go, talent is forever''

so, he knew what was up, pity no one caught on then. They kept taking people's money too, knowing that.

Chronicle Collectibles are scum.
Samsonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:55 PM   #73
tyrannozord27
Doh!

To be fair, their phones are not disconnected, yet.

Just called and their voicemail is still active and their support email is still available.

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.
tyrannozord27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:16 PM   #74
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

In their communication they stated that they are short on staff so with the bombardment of emails from customers, it’s taking them awhile to respond. Does that make it right? Probably not and it definitely would concern most customers who haven’t gotten a response yet.

I honestly don’t think they have packed up and perished, maybe just a little slow. I received my compy a month back from their back in stock sale they had. A very beautiful statue.
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:45 PM   #75
Samsonite
Doh!

[QUOTE=SuperDinoHunter;5892277]In their communication they stated that they are short on staff so with the bombardment of emails from customers, it’s taking them awhile to respond. Does that make it right? Probably not and it definitely would concern most customers who haven’t gotten a response yet.

You're serious?

Slow communication is one thing, canceling 100's and possibly 1000's of orders for all your products on preorder after you've taking customers money is a whole another thing. They canceled orders, haven't refunded anyone or given a single reason why. People on their facebook has said they're calling credit card companies and banks to talk about fraud. They still haven't answered. They've been reading my messages on facebook, I know because it shows a time stamp, yet they ignore it.

You don't need a big staff to have 1 person write a tweet and facebook post explaining a situation. No company in business would cancel that many orders and let people all call fraud and get their money back through charge backs or section 75... which I had to do to get my money back.

They were seen closing their offices, one of their owners tweeted on sep 5th that ''Companies come and go, talent is forever''. They won't answer not a single email, phone call and they're obviously on facebook because I've seen them read messages, they know what people are saying. They obviously have 1 guy reading my messages and others, you mean he can't make a facebook post explaining their still in business and not to panic? He can read, but he can't type? Does the guy who typed laid off?

Also, you use them giving you money back over a month ago as a reason they're still in business? Lots of things change in a month.

If your gut feeling says they're still in business...... please don't ever go to Vegas and gamble, you'll lose your lively hood.

Look at their facebook, look what people are saying, it's the top liberty post.

https://www.facebook.com/chroniclecollectibles/
Old 09-28-2020, 06:49 PM   #76
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

... maybe they're in the middle of restructuring the company and their debt.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:51 PM   #77
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Those all sound concerning for sure! I have a few items on order and hope that they haven’t shut down. I just visited their website and there are a few items still available for order. I haven’t received any cancellation notices yet. I’ll have to wait and see.
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:56 AM   #78
tyrannozord27
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Those all sound concerning for sure! I have a few items on order and hope that they haven’t shut down. I just visited their website and there are a few items still available for order. I haven’t received any cancellation notices yet. I’ll have to wait and see.
If you've paid off your order, you wont get a notice presumably. Its just happening to people who were in the process of paying off plans.
tyrannozord27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:26 AM   #79
Samsonite
Doh!

This was posted on another forum.

So, the previous owner took all their stuff. So, they have no licensees to even sell product, or almost none. They are gone....
Old 09-29-2020, 03:57 PM   #80
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Paul Francis is back, panic over...

....LOL
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote