Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Collectors helping collectors-thread

I hate opening a whole new thread because of something I have to ask my fellow collectors therefore I opened one up where everyone can put in their question for others to read and respond.

But please keep it clean; if you don't have a serious request and/or if you can't help out, please don't post. Thanks!

My own question:

Is someone willing to make a scan of the Ryu COA and send the imagefile to me or to PCS?

I bought a Ryu but he didnt come with the original box. The seller told me he still has the COA but he had to search for it. Many months has gone by and he never send it. I also tried to contact him many times but no answer at all.

I already asked Audrey at PCS if they have the imagefile for them to print out and sign it by Jerry but unfortunatly they havent got the file anymore.

If someone is willing to make a scan and send the imagefile to me or PCS, they can print it out and sign it by Jerry for me (after removing the scanned signature). You could ofcourse erase/blank out your # of the image.

I would really appreciate it, I dont really care about not having the box, but the COA is important for me because I displayed all the other ones with their COA.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #2
DRAGONTHEBOMB
I am da law!

Same here Ryu is the only COA I'm missing smh
DRAGONTHEBOMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #3
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Wouldn't Jerry have to see yours in person to verify its real?
Old 09-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
Mannequin
I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.

Good Thread. I recently bought a Ryu White and I wanted to ask does the head come in fixed with the body?
Cause I have a Evil Ryu and I know that the head comes off. can anyone verify this?

In support to this thread , Last March I drove up to PCS of and tried to ask Jerry and Audrey if they still have a Shin Akuma COA. Sadly they dont have have it since it was so long. They did offered me the Shin Akuma bust COA though. I hope someone can help me scan a copy of Shin AKuma COA and Ill try to have it reproduce and have Jerry sign it personally.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Head is fixed on reg Ryu.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
Mannequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Head is fixed on reg Ryu.
Thank you so much. I was getting to paranoid that I was about to file for a claim with Paypal already / loll...

Hummm now the next problem of most collector COA.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
Wouldn't Jerry have to see yours in person to verify its real?
I don't see the harm in this, a picture of the base with the number of it will be enough as proof in case he wants to verify.

Nobody with a Ryu statue + COA is willing to help us out? If someone is missing COA on the others let me know in this thread.

@ Mannequin: sorry I don't have Shin...
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
Ripsnorta
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
I hate opening a whole new thread because of something I have to ask my fellow collectors therefore I opened one up where everyone can put in their question for others to read and respond.

My own question:

Is someone willing to make a scan of the Ryu COA and send the imagefile to me or to PCS?

I bought a Ryu but he didnt come with the original box. The seller told me he still has the COA but he had to search for it. Many months has gone by and he never send it. I also tried to contact him many times but no answer at all.

I already asked Audrey at PCS if they have the imagefile for them to print out and sign it by Jerry but unfortunatly they havent got the file anymore.

If someone is willing to make a scan and send the imagefile to me or PCS, they can print it out and sign it by Jerry for me (after removing the scanned signature). You could ofcourse erase/blank out your # of the image.

I would really appreciate it, I dont really care about not having the box, but the COA is important for me because I displayed all the other ones with their COA.
I don't have a scanner but If no one puts one up I will do it at work next week .
Ripsnorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:07 AM   #9
arcademaniac
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I will scan the Ryu's COA. Can you give me a email Vinnie in a PM?? Do you know the number of your Ryu?
arcademaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:37 AM   #10
Mannequin

I wish someone can help me out with Shin Akuma COA. i can have mine signed by Jerry.