Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-19-2015, 08:34 PM   #41
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
You can ask for a list of what you have ordered and how much you owe. I've don't it before. So if you have any descrepencies you can provide the email trail to Jerry personally and it will be taken care of. I know it's a little rough around the edges but I've never heard of a single person not getting a statue from pcs....ever....even if it was a transfer from another person.
And really this is the most important thing. People need to check their expectations that have been created by larger companies and their sense of what "a business" is all together.

Jerry likes to make cool figures and sell them. If you want one jump on for the ride. If delays make you rage even if knowing things work out in the end then these aren't for you.

His goal isn't to charge the money and spend his effort having every aspect of his business be the kind of smooth operation people are accustomed to with retailers like Amazon, Best Buy or even Sideshow.
I believe his goal is to insure that every single customer is treated as best he can and to do right by his customers as much as he can.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:01 PM   #42
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
And really this is the most important thing. People need to check their expectations that have been created by larger companies and their sense of what "a business" is all together.

Jerry likes to make cool figures and sell them. If you want one jump on for the ride. If delays make you rage even if knowing things work out in the end then these aren't for you.

His goal isn't to charge the money and spend his effort having every aspect of his business be the kind of smooth operation people are accustomed to with retailers like Amazon, Best Buy or even Sideshow.
I believe his goal is to insure that every single customer is treated as best he can and to do right by his customers as much as he can.

Thank you. Thats a perfect post.

We are a small art studio and art is where our focus is. We have zero aspirations or intentions of being a corporate type manufacturer/retailer.

This means the business side is, and probably always will be, a bit rough around the edges. However, as you say, everyone gets their statue or a refund if applicable.

Ive been sculpting and selling collectibles since 1999 and I have a perfect track record for honesty and integrity.

Batman was an interesting experience as we sold a bunch to untypical non-collectors who flipped out when it didnt hit its November release as they ordered them as Christmas presents. A typical collector would never take the risk that a statue will ship on expected release date to order as a Christmas present.

I would feel bad, except that we do say 'estimated' ship date and we do have a very detailed explanation on the site as to how pre-orders work and that delays are very common.

But a lot of people just want to ignore that.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:03 PM   #43
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
They were working on it, we were told it wasn't worth fixing and a whole new back end was being built but it could take 3-6 months. I don't know if something has changed or if they are still working on it however.
We are currently beta testing the new back end that will store customer orders so everyone can see what they have , like on Sideshow.

But it still needs some work.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:08 PM   #44
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Replacement received within two days, I am happy Now, thanks jerry
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 11:36 PM   #45
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

PCS customer service just mailed my subzero replacement. Took two weeks. Not bad
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote