Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 09-26-2014, 05:08 PM   #41
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Just got this in today. The detail on it is through the roof. It's an awesome mini-bust for sure; however, there's one flaw I noticed with mine that'll more than likely be on everyone else's Juggy bust when they get it. I wouldn't really call it a flaw, but more of a mistake on GG's part.

Anywho, the part of his uniform where there is maroon or a brick red in color isn't there. That part of him is all painted the same color as the rest of his outfit, which is brown. It sucks because I really wanted to see some red there.

I'll post a pick of it really quick so you guys can see it for yourselves. Just wanted to post this up first. The rest of it is just beautiful. The paint app, veins, musculature, armor, and the rest of the detail is just amazebawls.

His helmet and head are actually made to look like two separate pieces, although, you can't take the helmet off. His teeth have so much detail. Even his thumb nails are painted. Very cool for $90 bucks.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #42
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
Just got this in today. The detail on it is through the roof. It's an awesome mini-bust for sure; however, there's one flaw I noticed with mine that'll more than likely be on everyone else's Juggy bust when they get it. I wouldn't really call it a flaw, but more of a mistake on GG's part.

Anywho, the part of his uniform where there is maroon or a brick red in color isn't there. That part of him is all painted the same color as the rest of his outfit, which is brown. It sucks because I really wanted to see some red there.

I'll post a pick of it really quick so you guys can see it for yourselves. Just wanted to post this up first. The rest of it is just beautiful. The paint app, veins, musculature, armor, and the rest of the detail is just amazebawls.

His helmet and head are actually made to look like two separate pieces, although, you can't take the helmet off. His teeth have so much detail. Even his thumb nails are painted. Very cool for $90 bucks.
Cool!! Can't wait to see your pictures.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:50 PM   #43
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

For those that are possibly wondering if his fist touches or rests on the surface of whatever he's sitting on? It doesn't. It hovers just over any surface. Ok here's couple I took...

AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #44
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Thanks for posting these incredible pictures AlizAbef; I really love them!

I think Juggy looks amazing even though i do understand what you are saying about the missing red part of his uniform.
Buit woohah; even without the classic red, this bust looks like a real winner!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #45
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post

I think Juggy looks amazing even though i do understand what you are saying about the missing red part of his uniform.

Rainer

I agree. The sculpt is spectacular!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #46
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Looks as good as the initial pics...except as you say, the torso should be red. I'm pretty sure it was on the initial paint-up though. Still, in spite of that, this sculpt is an absolute beauty...a must have!
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:58 AM   #47
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:

Rainer
I am SHOCKED that you do not have this bust Rainer! You should really scoop it up for your Juggs showcase bro.
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:12 AM   #48
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

LOL!

I could not agree with you more my esteemed Doctor Doom!
I have ordered two of these busts (I plan to customize one of them into Juggy's costume with the yellow stripes on his belly) and I promise to post pics as soon as I have received this bust.

This bust is simply too good to pass on and for Juggernaut fans like me it is simply a must... missing outy on this bust would be a big 'No-No!' and a gigantic fail!

Are you planning to get this bust as well?

Rainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
I am SHOCKED that you do not have this bust Rainer! You should really scoop it up for your Juggs showcase bro.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:15 AM   #49
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
LOL!

I could not agree with you more my esteemed Doctor Doom!
I have ordered two of these busts (I plan to customize one of them into Juggy's costume with the yellow stripes on his belly) and I promise to post pics as soon as I have received this bust.

This bust is simply too good to pass on and for Juggernaut fans like me it is simply a must... missing outy on this bust would be a big 'No-No!' and a gigantic fail!

Are you planning to get this bust as well?

Rainer

Now that's the answer I was expecting...not 1 but 2 of them!! Yes my friend I do have him on order....I try not to miss any Juggernaut pieces either!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #50
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Doctor Doom,
I really like your style and your way of thinking!
The good people of Latveria are lucky with such an enlightened ruler like you and you are definitely not as bad as the Fantastic Four believe you to be. Any friend of Juggernaut is a friend of mine!
LOL!

Keep up the good work and please post some pics as soon as you have received this incredible bust!

Rainer