Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 05-22-2014, 04:56 PM   #31
Python
Omega Red

That MIB head could be cool, loved that little guy, I'm guessing it isn't the one from the first film though given the MIIIB logo. The sequels were completely forgettable for me so I probably wouldn't buy anything from them unless it's really cool (aka Wolf Predator cool)
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #32
ottorino
The X-Men

Wow Ecc is doing some wonderful stuff.
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:52 PM   #33
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
That MIB head could be cool, loved that little guy, I'm guessing it isn't the one from the first film though given the MIIIB logo. The sequels were completely forgettable for me so I probably wouldn't buy anything from them unless it's really cool (aka Wolf Predator cool)
The Rosenberg MIB bust has to be from the first movie because that's the only one that character appeared in. I see what you mean by the logo design, but I'm guessing it's just the design and not actually supposed to represent MIB3.

Kind of a grail for me, although I never actually thought anyone would make it. I really hope they have all the details and light up feature. This is a must have for me.

And the life sized Lycan bust looks absolutely spot on as well.

Can't wait to see more on these pieces

PS - Merged the two threads too
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:05 PM   #34
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
The Rosenberg MIB bust has to be from the first movie because that's the only one that character appeared in. I see what you mean by the logo design, but I'm guessing it's just the design and not actually supposed to represent MIB3.
Well I did wonder, I couldn't remember if the Arquillian made another appearance in MIB3 or not... like I said it was incredibly forgettable lol. In that case I'm looking forward to seeing this one develop. It is sure to be very different.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #35
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Well I did wonder, I couldn't remember if the Arquillian made another appearance in MIB3 or not... like I said it was incredibly forgettable lol. In that case I'm looking forward to seeing this one develop. It is sure to be very different.
There's quite a lot involved in a Rosenberg bust. If they are going to do the opening face and all the internals including the Arquillian prince and controls etc. If they get it right, this will be epic

Old 05-22-2014, 07:15 PM   #36
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Close Encounters prop replica!

The exclusive comes with a fork!

CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:50 PM   #37
azurepred
Zot

wow, dare I say, I'm in for all 3 of these pieces! Markus looks wicked, as long as the lycan has faux fur, defn in for that, and that MIB piece is prolly the only thing I would ever buy from that movie.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:21 PM   #38
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Some updates / comments from ECC on their FB page:

"These will all be completed and unveiled at Comic con this July! And yes, Markus has a pretty large wingspan!"
Old 05-22-2014, 11:27 PM   #39
azurepred
Zot

sweet. Yea, he is gonna be huge. 2k is a lot, but I think he will be worth it. Hopefully the Lycan isn't more than Drake.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:30 AM   #40
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
wow, dare I say, I'm in for all 3 of these pieces! Markus looks wicked, as long as the lycan has faux fur, defn in for that, and that MIB piece is prolly the only thing I would ever buy from that movie.
Just reading through a few of the other FB posts from ECC:

"We have a Markus lifesize bust planned, but for this year, we will first put out a life-size lycan bust with real fur and not sculpted hair."

"And wait till you see what we are doing for MIB. It's the most complex piece we have ever done!"