Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueBandit View Post
I wasn't even looking for this piece when I stopped by my Local Comic-Shop it just happened to be there. Also I was giving everyone the heads up so that they could do the research themselves as well..... as everything in life is not just going to fall on your lap you have to work for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Boooo!!! You start a thread and no pics and now make excuse for the reason for no pics... Boooo!!! ....
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
AstroWho
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueBandit View Post
Hi Gang,

I just witnessed a Master-Piece Today at my local Comic-Shop and it was the Godfather 1.1 Life-Size Bust "WOW"

I most say that Don Vito Corleone never looked better as the stock photos do not do this piece any justice whatsoever. This is a piece that has to be seen in person to truly appreciate its craftsmanship as the detail is stunning especially his eyes they are so life like.

After seeing this piece today first hand I am more then likely to comment to one in the near future and when I do I will make sure to provide pics for everyone to see.

For all the Godfather, Brando, and Mafia fans I recommend this piece you won't regret it as there where only 300 made that's it.
If you're Talking about the Sideshow one.........It's Not Popular with the Fans! It sells for less than retail on EBAY and it's STILL available on the Sideshow website with no rush of this selling out anytime soon!
AstroWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #13
Amin Ko
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
I agree the Hot Toys sculpt is better...but remember, it's just a doll. This is a bust. 2 different collectibles of the same person....It's like comparing mangos and peaches. They are both fruits and in the same family...but they are different at the same time.
well put, Blueprint. agree with you. Hot Toys is a toy and how can compare with sideshow statue. haha.

Here my previous threads on cm godfather and sideshow godfather.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=95946

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko
Amin Ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:57 PM   #14
001-FAB
Doh!

I love this bust! Although it's not a perfect caption of Marlon Brando as The Godfather, it's a must have for the trilogy's fans.
Bought this bust last year from Australia.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	93454  
001-FAB is offline   Reply With Quote