Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-09-2018, 12:34 AM   #51
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdweller View Post
I will forever be grateful to ARH for producing the 1/4 scale Frazetta pieces. That alone puts them above PCS in my book. With the exception of Conan War Paint, I would let go of all my PCS statues before any of my ARH pieces.
Grateful to have gotten the 1/4 scale Frazetta grail statues, was a roller coaster ride for sure....after owning their Deathdealer steed it’s hard for me to look at my Bowen Deathdealer.
I also love Ehren’s Frazetta Barbarian sculpt, yet I still favor Clay Moore’s version a tad more, maybe that will change once I customize and repaint mines.
I also Love the Deathdealer 3 that they produced, very detailed and really catches the spirit of Frazetta’s painting.

Absolutely love the PCS Conan’s especially the warpaint.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 01:46 AM   #52
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Absolutely love the PCS Conan’s especially the warpaint.
Agreed, Arnold is scheduled to come to our Alamo City Comic Con in October. I will be getting my Conan War Paint base signed.
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:54 AM   #53
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
LOL...babe...there must be some confusion. you can't compare PCS with ARH. ARH is just a scourge that should be rid of and just be gone.
ARH did garage kits back in the 80th and 90th i stil got in my collection and i am very very happy about it long before any other company did this charakters.
so they are quite long on my radar and will stay on the radar longer then you say. I think you are wrong and ARH did and will do nice pieces even with all the trouble there is or oppinions there are.
As long now i know it needs time they sending out but until now i get all i ordered. i speak for myself. its clear to me but the main context of my blablabla is: they will survive
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:57 AM   #54
punisher2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdweller View Post
Agreed, Arnold is scheduled to come to our Alamo City Comic Con in October. I will be getting my Conan War Paint base signed.
Yes its awesome! repainted mine with another graywhite bodypaint, basecolor and some more blood like in the movie. as you can see here:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...138880&page=31
Old 09-09-2018, 07:54 AM   #55
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
Yes its awesome! repainted mine with another graywhite bodypaint, basecolor and some more blood like in the movie. as you can see here:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...138880&page=31
cool repaint on the body I always like some extra blood..but i like the original base more..yours looks like a double bicycle tyre now
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:00 AM   #56
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
LOL...babe...there must be some confusion. you can't compare PCS with ARH. ARH is just a scourge that should be rid of and just be gone.
and get rid of all the new ARH comix hotties? no way I am just starting to build my collection

keep them coming ARH don't listen to these minions!
Old 09-09-2018, 08:01 AM   #57
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySweat View Post
What a poorly run company. ARH and PCS are bottom tier companies.
yeah best to stick with the top companies..
Old 09-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #58
punisher2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
cool repaint on the body I always like some extra blood..but i like the original base more..yours looks like a double bicycle tyre now
Thx a lot. i understand some dont like the repaint of the base and thats really ok. but the shinny and reflecting black/silver/smoke color is like a „Python“ snake optic now. i guess its not captured in pictures. but anyway its a point of taste and maybe someone would like it better in white like marmor, or in snake green or yellow or textured optic. For me it works out quite well and for me personally its very cool.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:04 AM   #59
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

If ARH don't make statues no more then there is nothing else for me to collect.Mythology and Barbarians for me.And no one else makes them.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 10:27 AM   #60
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
If ARH don't make statues no more then there is nothing else for me to collect.Mythology and Barbarians for me.And no one else makes them.
Maybe try something new and make your display room more friendly and fun maybe like ninja turtles or Star Wars or even Batman or even mr bean doll