Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-22-2017, 08:16 AM   #131
aaronica
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
Same reason I don't preorder PCS anymore. No PayPal no preorders from me.
Sad! ��
I though the paypal option is available
aaronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:44 AM   #132
Redsaleen
Justice League

PayPal is only available for pay in full, not deposit
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #133
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Dhalsim PRE-Order!

This has been the worst pre-order due to this new website! Even though the old sites had flaws, it at least allowed customers to directly be linked to the PayPal order screen to make lightning speed transactions, but also is much more convenient then using personal credit card info! Instead of gearing away from PayPal PCS should be embracing those payments more.

Not only does this new website make you select the pre order option, but you have to take extra steps to select shopping cart where you can then select check out. The process is much longer then earlier sites and this time no where on your site could I even add my credit card info on my account until it was time to check out which slowed the process as well.

Another reason, is not everyone wants their credit card info to order and by using PayPal I have a feature where PayPal pays now and I pay after which good standing customers like to use.

Even though the old sites never could show what orders you had on file or order history, I still choose that ordering process over this new site any day...

I like others find the thrill in the game to score an AP and before when using PayPal to link us directly to the checkout screen allowed customers to order right at 3pm pacific within seconds making it a challenge to get an AP... Today, I couldn't order this Pre-Order Yoga Master until 9 minutes after going live with the new sites faults and if this was like the 1/3 Ninja release I'd be screwed.

Good thing I realized after frantically trying to find my card and adding my card info that it was an ES of TBD so no chance of selling out fast.

It's still makes me angry because I can have easily paid with my PayPal much faster and I definitely missed my chance on this one to score an AP... Dhalsim is my favorite Male character and Chun is my Female and I would have liked to score an AP of my favorites.

I'm not happy at all that I couldn't use PayPal for my order today. All my payments have never been late and I am in good standing and PayPal payments with PCS have been great for me in the past 4-5 years of collecting PCS. I love PayPal and it's made purchasing much better for PCS and now this new payment system with the site is bad.
So what you're saying is the website sucks because you couldn't get an AP? well once you get used to all the menus etc you'll be just fine....
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #134
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by majormaxim View Post
Oh ok, is that it? I would think the extra portraits would make it a no-brainer?
Same for me. The whole body red paint job would eventually bother me and is not how I've known Dhalsim. That's why I don't care not having the bearded head with the whole body red painted.

Classic Ex ordered.
Also since it's my first Dhalsim, I wanted it clean regular.
CreativeArtFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:48 PM   #135
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Tu
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
Same reason I don't preorder PCS anymore. No PayPal no preorders from me.
Sad! ��
Why they had to remove something that was there and worked well before is beyond me..
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:16 PM   #136
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

I think it's because it was a pain in the a.. to get people to pay the remainder of their orders on time.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #137
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
I think it's because it was a pain in the a.. to get people to pay the remainder of their orders on time.
I understand that. But it goes both ways. I dislike the idea of having nine different orders charged to my credit card, paying interest on the deposits, all the while waiting 2+ years for production.

Then top it off by having shipping charged to your card, then waiting another two months for it to arrive.

Not being negative, just being real. Unfortunately no PayPal deposit means PCS getting less orders from me.

Unfortunate, but true.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 04:11 PM   #138
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

You don't have the 30 day grace period on purchases on your credit card? Usually if you pay the balance in full each month there is no interest (All Cc's are different though). I would think this policy would most impact those with no credit cards.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:00 PM   #139
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Why they had to remove something that was there and worked well before is beyond me..
Give up, they are reverting back to the old way.

The history on PCS website was initially you had to go through all the website checkout to order, and it was a giant cluster**** mess since during those order spikes everything just crashes since the server cant handle the load, causing hours of frustration for customers.

After years of complain and plea with jerry, PCS finally added the paypal button directly to the website, which in turn offloaded all the server demand during peak order to paypal, who can easily handles them. All was well.

Fast forward to today, in their infinite wisdom, PCS decided to revert back to putting their website in the middle of the order process. It wasnt bad for dhalsim because there wasnt a frenzy, once we get to a statue that everyone wanted, it's almost a certainty the whole thing will crash again badly, since now you are again relying on the pcs website instead of paypal to handle the server demand/volume.

The only bright side is with things the way they are, those frenzy order spikes will be few and far between.

/give up
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:09 PM   #140
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
So what you're saying is the website sucks because you couldn't get an AP? well once you get used to all the menus etc you'll be just fine....

No that is not the reason I dislike the New website and not scoring an AP Just added to the flame.

The main reason I do not like the new site is due to them taking away PayPal options and only using PayPal for full payments...

I been with PayPal over 10 years and it is much more convenient then using my card info and if you don't know PayPal has a feature called "Pay After Delivery" which PayPal pays instantly for the transaction as I am responsible to pay at a later date giving easier ways to help budget. Kind of like a temporary credit with no interest attached.

I have used PayPal to buy from PCS with full payments as well as I did a few payment plans and a couple deposits all with PayPal... I am in good standing and the process to use PayPal to even make payments with the PayPal invoices is a great feature...

For customers that pay on time and never abused PayPal or PCS payments should still be allowed to pay with PayPal.

It's not my fault a few bad grapes pre order too many items, suck at budgeting and then don't make payments to PCS. Therefore; the reason PCS is taking away the PayPal feature for payment plans and deposits due to those few bad seeds.

Certain collectors pre order too much and then when the invoices for PayPal come along they don't pay on time and that created a headache for PCS.... SHAME on the customers that used PayPal and can't make your payments on time... How about those customers can only pay with Money Orders since they ruined it for good standing PayPal users and still keep PayPal for customers that don't abuse the payment plan and deposit option.

So, its not just about me not getting an AP From the new sites slower process. It's the fact that I now have to upload my credit card info which I don't want to do for many reasons and the ordering process with PayPal was already good for many customers!

The payment process is not what needed fixing for a new website and what the site really needed was the ability to see your orders on file and a order history in which they did add to this new site... That was one of the big issues on the old sites, but ordering with PayPal was never the issue!

There should be a default for customers that want there main payment to be PayPal and for customers that want to use their credit card, that can be there default payment.

I want to be able to select my option to pay in full, plan or deposit and take me to check out right away instead of me now having to select the pay option and after still have to select the shopping cart to be brought to the check out page. That is an extra step to finally reach the check out and just not needed slowing the order process down.

Even at Sideshow having my card info saved on file, I can instantly make a purchase within seconds on their site, but this new PCS site does not compare and needs to be tweaked...

The New site is ok, but needs improvements.

Please, bring back full features of PayPal the way it was before and give customers the option the way they want to pay and PayPal is continually growing, so why gear away from it PCS?
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote